Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that the “Carlo Out” brigade all live in a Red and White kop.
They were very few in number despite his failure to produce watchable football. He got himself out by jumping ship. Things may get worse for him cos I hear he is being prosecuted for massive tax fraud. He won't manage Real from gaol.

Anyone thinking this is a worse day than when we announced Allardyce needs their head checking. Obviously like every person with an ounce of sanity was nowhere near my first choice. But will get my support while he's here!

Do you think we can turn the fat Spanish waiter chants into an affectionate thing? hahaha

Sound.

And I dont understand it. Same as you dont understand the Liverpool rivalry.

But whatever. You follow Everton, (soz about that), so are ace.

But that’s the point. The things are the same. But the dynamics and the experience is different and unique.
I don't get what you mean by "understand" then, because you've admitted that our rivalry experiences are essentially the same. I think you do understand my rivalry. It sounds to me like you and I both understand each other's situations quite well.

How this comes across to me is that we Americans are being held at arms-length as supporters here as usual, and the latest thing to do that with is this insistence on some sort of ephemeral quality to the rivalry that we cannot be privy to and that has no parallel elsewhere.

I don't get what you mean by "understand" then, because you've admitted that our rivalry experiences are essentially the same. I think you do understand my rivalry. It sounds to me like you and I both understand each other's situations quite well.

How this comes across to me is that we Americans are being held at arms-length as supporters here as usual, and the latest thing to do that with is this insistence on some sort of ephemeral quality to the rivalry that we cannot be privy to and that has no parallel elsewhere.
No sense in anyone wasting any more "breath" on it. It's semantics, at this point.

Anyone thinking this is a worse day than when we announced Allardyce needs their head checking. Obviously like every person with an ounce of sanity was nowhere near my first choice. But will get my support while he's here!

Do you think we can turn the fat Spanish waiter chants into an affectionate thing? hahaha
Weren’t you in the A-Team????

Hows B.A and Murdoch doing??

Status
Not open for further replies.