New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a few What's app groups with probably 100+ Everton fans who go the game mainly season ticket holders that are mates as well.
In work there's at least 30 season ticket holders and occasional fans who attend .
3 neighbours in my street have got season tickets.
My postman and his sons, the postman who covers for him when he's off all have season tickets.
A few dozen or so of the lads I drink with in various pubs who also attend all the away games like myself and are great pragmatic fellas, all season ticket holders.
The lads who I've became mates with because we sit near each other at Goodison and being blues you can't help just talking and becoming friends following this shower.
All my family who are blue and I'd guess there's probably 30 match going amongst them, at Wembley in 66 my mum, dad, granddad great uncles, a couple of my aunties and uncles bar one in the army and one on a ship attended.
My mum dad grandad and great uncles are well gone, but I'd echo the sentiment that not one person in the above list wants this appointment to happen, not one solitary soul has suggested it may be a great move. People just suggesting it's social media that are objecting to Rafael not the 'real fanbase' is utter bolloxs .
How is everyone you know being absolutely furious at this not a pointer to a how the wider fanbase feel.
This is a sorry and pathetic go f u to every single blue that sets foot in Goodison and right now I'd rather swerve Bramley Moore stay on county rd and have at least some of semblance of what being an blue is all about. This is just rich fools playing with our pride and heritage as a vanity project and a means to more riches...

Nil satis nisi optimum.... yeah, do one Moshiri and all you creepy lurkers that are paid by the club to infiltrate these boards and promote 'dear leaders' vision, it's Kafkaesque in her sometimes...

We all think we know how the general reaction is amongst fans because we know 30 or so fans that are against his appointment, I can’t see many overall being happy with his appointment but not to the point of them getting volatile and toxic over it like many are expecting from the off. I can understand the hardcore fans that travel to all away games being peed off over it and if results don’t go well early doors it may get messy....

Many I know personally are similar to myself, they’re unhappy but generally at the point of accepting because they’ve become accustomed to us being put through these situations every 18 months now and are beyond getting angry over it all.

Having seen Wayne Rooney receive applauds and have his name chanted on his return despite all the badge kissing and other stuff he did against our fans and seen Sam Allardyce receive a standing ovation at Goodison I expect there will be some leeway with this appointment initially from fans at Goodison.

Bye then Everton

It's been an emotional 47 years loving you.
Today you took that love and stamped it into the ground. I have forgiven you many many times over the years for the crap you've put me through but I cant forgive you this. Dont know what im gonna fill the massive void in my life with but I know it wont be football.

Farewell and Godspeed

I keep seeing things like this. If you mean that the players are fitter and better prepared and supported, then yes. If you are referring to a variety of rules and VAR, then yes...however, the goals are still the same size, only 11 players are still allowed on the pitch from each side and the object of the game is still to keep the ball out of your own net while trying to put it into the other net. So apart from gibberish like ‘false nines’, exactly how has the game moved on so much ? We all seem to understand the game well enough, so a man who is a year younger than Carlo and just 3 years older than Moyes and who has won a CL probably understands where the game has moved to.....

the successful coaches of today seem to play a different brand than what was popular when Benitez made his name . There aren’t too many contemporaries around , the game evolves and changes and those that survive tend to grow with it . Some don’t and their career tends to slip down the leagues .

Like with players I’d much rather have a manager on his way up the mountain than his way down .

I'm on a few What's app groups with probably 100+ Everton fans who go the game mainly season ticket holders that are mates as well.
In work there's at least 30 season ticket holders and occasional fans who attend .
My postman and his sons, the postman who covers for him when he's off all have season tickets.
A few dozen or so of the lads I drink with in various pubs who also attend all the away games like myself and are great pragmatic fellas, all season ticket holders.
The lads who I've became mates with because we sit near each other at Goodison and being blues you can't help just talking and becoming friends following this shower.
All my family who are blue and I'd guess there's probably 30 match going amongst them, at Wembley in 66 my mum, dad, granddad great uncles, a couple of my aunties and uncles bar one in the army and one on a ship attended.
My mum dad grandad and great uncles are well gone, but I'd echo the sentiment that not one person in the above list wants this appointment to happen, not one solitary soul has suggested it may be a great move. People just suggesting it's social media that are objecting to Rafael not the 'real fanbase' is utter bolloxs .
How is everyone you know being absolutely furious at this not a pointer to a how the wider fanbase feel.
This is a sorry and pathetic go f u to every single blue that sets foot in Goodison and right now I'd rather swerve Bramley Moore stay on county rd and have at least some of semblance of what being an blue is all about. This is just rich fools playing with our pride and heritage as a vanity project and a means to more riches...

Nil satis nisi optimum.... yeah, do one Moshiri and all you creepy lurkers that are paid by the club to infiltrate these boards and promote 'dear leaders' vision, it's Kafkaesque in here sometimes...
The majority of lads I know are furious , some are disappointed and acting like they’ve been given a hiding but not one and I mean not one is supportive .

Amazing how almost every post of yours since you joined the forum at the start of this month is pro benitez.

@Theoneandonly has a twin.

At least they dont belittle other posters views and continuously post condescending remarks.

You are massively out of touch.
Because you are so entrenched with vitriol you cannot grasp reasoned comment. I am not the one who is massively out of touch because I am able to respond to you without the use of any digits on my hand

Nil satis nisi optimum.... yeah, do one Moshiri and all you creepy lurkers that are paid by the club to infiltrate these boards and promote 'dear leaders' vision, it's Kafkaesque in here sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.