New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts re my feeling on the insult value of "small club," to us as opposed to ,"the people's club" to those of an Anfield persuasion

The use of "the people's club,,", by your description is as derogatory to fans who support Liverpool football club as Benitez comment was to us. Pot calling kettle springs to mind

Because you are so entrenched with vitriol you cannot grasp reasoned comment. I am not the one who is massively out of touch because I am able to respond to you without the use of any digits on my hand

EVERY SINGLE POST IS PRO BENITEZ.

You claim to be an Evertonian for decades...

30 or so... that's 200, maybe 300 in there.... I'm a mouthy idiot who chats to everyone and anyone I meet. I love a beer and was out watching the footie yesterday and probably spoke to 30 or 40 blues alone throughout the day, never mind reds who don't want it either. Everyone doesn't want it full stop.
I was chatting to a security guard as I past his work who I see at every game home and away who is buying his season ticket and his aways for him and his lad but isn't going to go till the FSW has buggered off.
People ARE angry!

Ive acknowledged that but people were annoyed over Rooney’s return (the man who was goading Evertonians and kissing his Man Utd badge in front of our fans on the day we were mourning the loss of Alan Ball) and the gravy guzzler getting the job and initially they were welcomed at Goodison with a subdued reaction to what many thought would happen.

Just trying to give a balanced view on things as opposed to those thinking it will be carnage from the off which I don’t believe it will.

Well they do mate...

1. They could have built a cheaper easier stadium at Croxteth with no issues of UNESCO, getting complex fishing licences etc. but they listened to YOU how you wanted a top class stadium on the banks of the royal blue mersey at a higher cost.

2. They brought in Carlo Ancelotti who YOU wanted as the big name trophy manager.

Yes they have also made mistakes but they have never gone out with the intention of not trying to do well.

For anyone to turn their back on the club over this when a ball hasnt even been kicked yet and we dont know how well he's even going to do are in the wrong.

We're born not manufactured?

1: The stadium is an asset which adds value to the company.

2: The branding of Ancelotti at the helm adds value to the business.

Its not hard to see through all this.

Well they do mate...

1. They could have built a cheaper easier stadium at Croxteth with no issues of UNESCO, getting complex fishing licences etc. but they listened to YOU how you wanted a top class stadium on the banks of the royal blue mersey at a higher cost.

2. They brought in Carlo Ancelotti who YOU wanted as the big name trophy manager.

Yes they have also made mistakes but they have never gone out with the intention of not trying to do well.

For anyone to turn their back on the club over this when a ball hasnt even been kicked yet and we dont know how well he's even going to do are in the wrong.

We're born not manufactured?
Us and we if you wanted the same.

How is it a different brand. Faffing around at the back, passing backwards at every opportunity, creating sod all chances in a game. Barca did their tippy tippy and the RS would boot it forward. the emphasis between defend and attack has changed over the years but other than that what has changed ?......I do however agree with you regarding an up and coming manager.....
The way the RS play now compared to they way Benitez or mourinho played you don’t think is different ? You mention Barca , pep has evolved , city play differently to that Style .

I’m no football hipster but there is a reason the Pulis and Sam’s of this world are out of fashion now the game moves on , you can see it with your eyes and in typical Everton fashion we seem to be trying to pick someone who is very 2005 .

Status
Not open for further replies.