New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does concern me that some people don't realize that social media (which this place is) is pretty much a reflection on the wider society these days.
indeed fella, I just don't get the dismissive attitude of some to that fact.

yeah we all get a a bit keyboard warrior sometimes and at Goodison I'm sure the mood after months of not being able to attend will be happy for a time, just to be back will be great but in general this will not be received well and you are spot on with that assertion, it is very reflective of society.

Just feeling numb today!

should have been a good day too after finally getting a win over the Germans!! LOL

this can go two ways he will massively fail or he will do well and surprise us, there's no middle ground here i just hope its the latter of the two. its happening so get used to and now lets sort the team out.
Disagree with “there’s no middle ground here”. That’s EXACTLY what I’m expecting. Ground smack bang in the middle. Neither a success or a massive failure, just a bog standard meh.

The first interview needs to be absolutely on the money. He needs to say absolutely everything right or the toxicity will still be there come the Southampton game

Dont really want him - dont think he's that good of a Manager, and like Ancelotti probably peaked many moons ago, but at least Ancelotti has the record he does, Rafael's doesnt come close.

But not arsed anymore - it is what it is. Whats important is hopefully he has seen what we have the last 12-18 months and still clears out a load of the shabite in the squad and doesnt give any of them second chances, cause they've had too many "second chances" as it is.

What will get me behind him is if he just steamrolls into the Club and clears out all the bums, all the "jobs for the boys" lot. Get them gone. Just because they've played for Everton or are "TOP BLOOS" does not make them qualified for a job at a Club that has Champions League aspirations.

The palpable anger that's dividing our fanbase right now 100% lies at feet of Bill Kenwright, Moshiri and the rest of the stupid squad. For years and years we've been spoon-fed utter nonsense lies in the form of soundbites trying justify the fact that we never win anything. It didn't matter that we where almost always crap because we where the "people's club" and we had our pride and carried ourselves with a certain level of self-respect and dignity. Well now all of that guff has been totally and utterly exposed for the great steaming load of crap that it is. By taking on Benitez and "announcing" in the shocking, cowardly way they have with a slow, drip, drip, drip of information they've sold out the only thing that some fans had left to cling onto by selling out our dignity and self-respect. They've proven themselves to be just as bad as every other set of owners that don't care about the club or the fans. Only not content with that they're also a thousand times more amateurish about it, its like being ran by Mr. Bean with a huge ego and a big bank account.

Dont really want him - dont think he's that good of a Manager, and like Ancelotti probably peaked many moons ago, but at least Ancelotti has the record he does, Rafael's doesnt come close.

But not arsed anymore - it is what it is. Whats important is hopefully he has seen what we have the last 12-18 months and still clears out a load of the shabite in the squad and doesnt give any of them second chances, cause they've had too many "second chances" as it is.

What will get me behind him is if he just steamrolls into the Club and clears out all the bums, all the "jobs for the boys" lot. Get them gone. Just because they've played for Everton or are "TOP BLOOS" does not make them qualified for a job at a Club that has Champions League aspirations.
Barring Ferguson, he doesn't have a say in any of the rest of them

Status
Not open for further replies.