New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players wont care mate its only a minority of supporters who are raging most Blues I know didnt want him but are really not that arsed.

People forget for managers and players its just a job.

I keep saying it for years we have needed a disciplinarian and Benitez is one - this group of players works well under one.
I don’t no a single blue who not fuming. It’s a disgrace, just wait till Southampton got 1-0, they might have to sack him after the opening game

The players wont care mate its only a minority of supporters who are raging most Blues I know didnt want him but are really not that arsed.

People forget for managers and players its just a job.

I keep saying it for years we have needed a disciplinarian and Benitez is one - this group of players works well under one.
Yup, they did great with Koeman.

Honestly, I just don't get how the Board comes to this conclusion. These people cannot be made of pure idiocy, but somehow here we are. Why you would appoint a manager who since 2016 has won 32% in the Chinese league, finished 18th, 21st, 10th and 13th with Newcastle and who your fanbase despises is quite beyond me.

Aside from the obvious cause for fume due to his association with those across the park (fully justified) sure he had some success at some big clubs - our current situation does not in any way resemble the places he has seen success.

There is zero reason to think Everton under this clown won't resemble the 10th and 13th place finishes at Newcastle.

Truthfully, if our leadership is dysfunctional enough and stupid enough to appoint him there is zero chance they get recruitment right to build an actual squad capable of challenging for things.

I love Everton and will continue to do so (for those who understand the reference I have been a New York Jets fan since the early 80s....supporting teams that break your heart is something I am familiar with). That doesn't mean that the clubs actions in this instance are acceptable. They aren't, not one bit.

It is obvious we have an owner that has no regard for the fanbase and no plan for winning football. The only reason we have seen spending on players and the stadium is that he likes to brag about how much money he spends cause he wants to be viewed as an "important player" in world football.

I got news for you Mosh, idiotic moves like this will make you a laughingstock. There is no way this ends well.

Plus what quality player in his right mind wants to transfer to a mid table side whose fanbase threatens the manager before he even is announced. Recruiting the quality we need is always a challenge, that just got even harder.

What an absolute cluster$%&@
so I suppose your objections will melt away like snow in June if we sign some decent players and have a reasonable season. Good.

The irony of benitez apologists acting like they’re better evertonians than the bedsheet lids..
Again, seems like "death threats = bad" is something we should all be able to get behind?

Can't stand Benitez, don't want him near the club, but do I consider myself "better" than someone who leaves a threatening sign outside someone's family home?

Absolutely.

Well fingers crossed, got some test results back in a week to 10 days so we'll see how that goes! If he goes, who knows. My faith and belief in the club and what it holds dear have been badly knocked...
Good luck - might be good for your health to take a break. Whatever we used to hold dear is long swept away I reckon. Not surprising when we have an Iranian billionaire owner with ties to a Russian billionaire, and both with no special affection for Everton.

Jesus wept....the season starts soon. Just give us a manager even if it is the manager of the Dog & Gun pub team. It is boring now!!!

The most unforgivable thing about this is the cowardly way its been leaked out. These clowns own the club! If they truly believe that this is the best decision to take the club forward then they should bloody well say so. Stand up and own it. I might not like it but I could at least respect them if they just went "this is how things are, deal with it". They daren't though because not content with being incompetent morons they're also utter cowards. Absolutely pathetic cowards.:mad:
TBF it dosent get more cowardly then painted bedsheets and turning up around where people live, that's as s',house as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.