New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cry arsing & whining is so embarrassing!

Grow up, man up and get behind him until he gives us a reason whilst managing our club not to.

Welcome Rafael
I think the last 2400 pages were full of reasons why not to support this appointment . Why should the reasons have to come after he takes over, are the reasons from the past insufficient or invalid. If things from the past don't count then why look at manager's resumes in this process at all....?

Anyone who thinks this is a good appointment, no problem - that's fine.

Anyone who wants everyone to get behind Benitez, that's fine - no problem.

Just stop telling the rest of us what to do and trying to act like there is some sort of hierarchy of support. There's not. Happy clapping is everyone's perogative and they are entitled to do it, but I won't be joining when I feel like the club is staring disaster in the face.
Hear, hear well said!

Not happy with the appointment, haven’t been since he was first linked. My view point is just get us winning games at home for the love of god and there won’t be much of an issue, keep playing like his predecessors and there’ll be murder on a scale never seen before at GP

I think the last 2400 pages were full of reasons why not to support this appointment . Why should the reasons have to come after he takes over, are the reasons from the past insufficient or invalid. If things from the past don't count then why look at manager's resumes in this process at all....?

Because a few arl arses who dont like him keep repeating they dont like him?

Goodison will largely be behind the bloke and so they should.

If Benitez fails the club and WE fail. Its as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.