New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pro-Rafael now, good job you pitiful wetwipes, hope he wins us a league title just to spite you crybabies
And another.
The actions of possibly 1 person sways your opinion to the complete polar opposite.
And the audacity to call people “wet wipes” too whilst displaying exactly that kind of behaviour yourself.

Incredible.

No wonder we’ve ended up with Boris Johnson running the country with people like you about.

What absolute nonsense.

So anybody protesting about something supports / legitimises any violent act of a nutcase who also happen to share the same view.

It is unarguable that he is a far from palatable character who has sought to humiliate and belittle our club.

I will never support his appointment but equally I will never support any kind of violent protest or threat.
As I've said in subsequent posts - protest is fine, abuse is what I have a problem with

Very fine line.

I can live with "Rafael out" no problem. But "f off you fat Spanish c" is the kind of stuff that is totally unnecessary and leads us to stuff like this.
Spanich C? There was no ethnic line in that banner. It read Kopite C.

wait so people who don’t want benitez have legitimized it?
I think what he's saying mate is that not wanting him and opposing him (and stating that forcefully) can be expressed in two different ways: one legitimately and the other OTT and laying the basis for threats of violence by dehumanising Benitez. Many have toppled over into the latter category, not just on here but other forums. It needs to end. Now.

And another.
The actions of possibly 1 person sways your opinion to the complete polar opposite.
And the audacity to call people “wet wipes” too whilst displaying exactly that kind of behaviour yourself.

Incredible.

No wonder we’ve ended up with Boris Johnson running the country with people like you about.
wanting someone to succeed when he's getting death threats over footy doesn't make me a tory you clueless waffler. Hope he absolutely smashes it.

And another.

Incredible.

I was thinking something similar. No wonder Labour are unable to affect change at the moment when its core support includes our Origami fanbase, folding at the first sign of pressure.

So weak have some been in their convictions re. the fat Kopite rat that they've done a full volte-face for some digital virtue signalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.