New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to just rip this horrific bandage off now - holding up our player movement, which is so critical to any chance of Rafael actually having any success.

Incredibly disappointing, but we need some finality to at least try to start re-building the squad.

Can’t wait for the next derby game.

“The clash of the Liverpool greats”….”Klopp v Benitez”

Sky or BT won’t be able to contain their excitement, they can devote another 4 hours solely to everything red, then we can all sit and just admire in awe or complain on the internet.

It will be a tremendous celebration of all things about big red. Repeats of their former glories under Benitez, their fans will love it.
Our whole identity gone in one foul swoop, just because our owners don’t understand football.

for that reason alone, but taking several others into consideration, I’m out and done with Everton football club.

Need to just rip this horrific bandage off now - holding up our player movement, which is so critical to any chance of Rafael actually having any success.

Incredibly disappointing, but we need some finality to at least try to start re-building the squad.

Has any club signed anybody yet?

Sky or BT won’t be able to contain their excitement, they can devote another 4 hours solely to everything red, then we can all sit and just admire in awe or complain on the internet.

It will be a tremendous celebration of all things about big red. Repeats of their former glories under Benitez, their fans will love it.
Our whole identity gone in one foul swoop, just because our owners don’t understand football.

for that reason alone, but taking several others into consideration, I’m out and done with Everton football club.
Bye.

Does that really get to you? If so...you know they've won

Taken me a while to get over my fury about this, but it's happening and we are going to need to get past it

I hate the fella, but I'm going to have to find a way to hate him less because I can't be doing with being at the match looking like an arl grump and taking no pleasure in it.

It's a stupid decision by Moshiri because it's an appointment that unless it works right from the start will have the place proper toxic. He won't get the leeway any other new manager might do. On the one hand, you have to sort of admire the brass on the fella to take the job even knowing that (unless it's about the money).

It's done now though - I just hope that his first interview and the PR are enough to make everyone give him half a chance

Was less than a week ago that I was still in the anger phase and I was swearing I wouldn't go the game while he was here. I'm still far from happy like, but I'm at least past that point now. Just hope everyone else gets there too before the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.