New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That article by Joyce, ask yourselves why that’s been published now and look into what’s been written . A board with little effect in the appointment of a manager who clearly many fans don’t want and detest. Read into that and ask yourselves why that’s been published.

It’s a mess all this, fans taken for idiots constantly. You even got some pompous fella on Talksport already back with the “what do the fans want” stuff.

That article by Joyce, ask yourselves why that’s been published now and look into what’s been written . A board with little effect in the appointment of a manager who clearly many fans don’t want and detest. Read into that and ask yourselves why that’s been published.

It’s a mess all this, fans taken for idiots constantly. You even got some pompous fella on Talksport already back with the “what do the fans want” stuff.
Watch the first 20secs of that had to turn it off

It's not asking how many points do you think we will get, but more what points target would you be happy with the new manager achieving for it to be considered a good season.

My view is if funds are made available, I'd like to see us increase on last season's points total.
Again I don’t think any ones can hazard a guess how many points we want we would all take an increase on the 59 points but if it’s again an odd season and we somehow get say 60 points and finish 13th how do you read that?.
Are we looking at an improved league position with less points as a success with may be more draws than defeats ?

Be prepared to be blamed when he fails; The fans never gave him a chance etc.

Who was your own pick that you wanted by the way AL
Originally I was quite pleased at the thought of Lampard. Respected, would attract good young players, no pressure on him to win trophies, given time I think he would have been good.
Once linked with Favre I really wanted him to come.
Now...none of them. They can all do one and so can football.

Be prepared to be blamed when he fails; The fans never gave him a chance etc.

Of course. It’s why I said fans get taken for idiots and how shamelessly disingenuous people in football and the press are. Sick of it to be honest mate.

You watch , the trolls and idiots will be out in force with the “bitter blue” stuff this coming week.

Looks like Palace will go with Swansea’s Steve Cooper who we interviewed a while ago and were”wowed” by him. So much so that we tried to hire Nuno and then Favre.
But now back to Cooper. Wow.
At least he might get you into the playoffs at the first time of asking when you go down this season.

Every cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.