New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether we like it or not we are a small club, we have been for decades of mismanagement with managers players and mentality, the club is rotten to the core and needs a massive overhaul to compete with the bigger clubs Chelsea Man city and even Leicester now are all streets ahead of us, I know this will upset some fans but give your head a wobble and smell the coffee.

We have achieved Zilch in decades, that is not the actions of a big club
Nobody is saying we aren’t to be fair.

Still doesn’t make this the right appointment.

He did hold this club back for a decade and a half and was indeed cheered to the rafters by the happy clappy brigade at GP.
He defo made some very bad decisions and I'm defo not part of the happy clappers with him but not entirely convinced that the vilification is justified on all fronts as some quarters do.

His search for an investor was interesting to say the least, as we all know about but he did eventually secure the Mosh, and while that is a huge positive the fact it hasnt proven to be the most successful of tenures(YET!) is on Mosh but its not due to lack of funds, which is what we were all crying for! Sometimes getting what you wish for has its pitfalls

Perhaps it shows his shortcomings in relation to his aspiration of running a successful Football business compared to his Theatre Impresario role, Blue Bill that is.

Whether we like it or not we are a small club, we have been for decades of mismanagement with managers players and mentality, the club is rotten to the core and needs a massive overhaul to compete with the bigger clubs Chelsea Man city and even Leicester now are all streets ahead of us, I know this will upset some fans but give your head a wobble and smell the coffee.

We have achieved Zilch in decades, that is not the actions of a big club
Who isn't aware of that though? I reckon at least 95% of people on here would say exactly the same, so who are you aiming that at, and what does it have to do with the new manager?

Not hanging all fans out to dry, I’m happy as long as we’re winning , too many drama queens trying to predict the future,

Its not being a drama queen its just being realistic.

If anything its you who is partaking in the dramatics by living in cloud cuckoo land thinking everything will be fine.

As I mentioned earlier, I love a bit of chaos so if its going to happen then lets see it.

He defo made some very bad decisions and I'm defo not part of the happy clappers with him but not entirely convinced that the vilification is justified on all fronts as some quarters do.

His search for an investor was interesting to say the least, as we all know about but he did eventually secure the Mosh, and while that is a huge positive the fact it hasnt proven to be the most successful of tenures(YET!) is on Mosh but its not due to lack of funds, which is what we were all crying for! Sometimes getting what you wish for has its pitfalls

Perhaps it shows his shortcomings in relation to his aspiration of running a successful Football business compared to his Theatre Impresario role, Blue Bill that is.
I think he eventually got in a man he could manipulate to a degree (at least at first). This Benitez appointment will signify that Kenwright is in the bin, IMO.

….not accusing you, but I do wonder if some posters are part of the Benitez PR team. There are a few on a charm offensive trying to influence the many.
Not me, i was one of those 36,000 calling him a fsw.
I personally wish we had a football director who had his finger on the pulse in every league in europe. Who was able to spot the nextvnagelsman before he went to leipzig etc or any manager who shows some initiative to try something different.
Unfortunately we have a big eared dutch [Poor language removed] who thinks alex iwobi is a premiership footballer.
Benitez is not my first choice, far from it....but with a short sighted board and an inept director of football he will have to do and he will have my support

Status
Not open for further replies.