New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether we like it or not we are a small club, we have been for decades of mismanagement with managers players and mentality, the club is rotten to the core and needs a massive overhaul to compete with the bigger clubs Chelsea Man city and even Leicester now are all streets ahead of us, I know this will upset some fans but give your head a wobble and smell the coffee.

We have achieved Zilch in decades, that is not the actions of a big club

Because of all the bickering going on, plus the top managers either don't want to come or we are not prepared to pay big wages, why not go neutral and give Potter a chance, not my choice, but his teams do play good football it may put a stop to all this aggravation.

Whether we like it or not we are a small club, we have been for decades of mismanagement with managers players and mentality, the club is rotten to the core and needs a massive overhaul to compete with the bigger clubs Chelsea Man city and even Leicester now are all streets ahead of us, I know this will upset some fans but give your head a wobble and smell the coffee.

We have achieved Zilch in decades, that is not the actions of a big club

bit in bold is true, we need a serious rethink about the clubs footballing operations and the way we go about things... This appointment does nothing to curtail that, it just adds to another cycle of rubbish managers coming in for 8-18 months and being given massive pay offs.

That is ridiculous.

Until Usmanov comes in we are going to be stuck as there no way Usmanov who is one of the richest men in the world would have the Twits in charge of us

This is where the club has been *clever*: dosing the prospect of Benitez to get a reaction out the way before finally doing what most fans describe as "putting us out of our misery" and finally unveiling him. Like a large fish on a hook reeled out and reeled in to tire it out.

Basically we've had our expectations managed for the best part of a fortnight. The 'reveal' will be less of a blow.
I think they might be underestimating the depth of feeling against him.

Because of all the bickering going on, plus the top managers either don't want to come or we are not prepared to pay big wages, why not go neutral and give Potter a chance, not my choice, but his teams do play good football it may put a stop to all this aggravation.
Get him already then! I am not negative on getting even Howe, he hasn't played bad football and OK why call him a ferret? I prefer ferret - smart football than walrus dinosaur tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.