New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancelotti got away with alot last season because of who he was, that luxury will not be afforded to Benitez, quite the opposite IMO.....
I find it hard to agree with that.
We spent most of the season in a strong position for Europa league with a modest chance of CL.
As a result of the last game or two we finished tenth probably two or three positions below our average position for the season... and Ancelotti is being judged on that final position.

When was the match that Benitez made that infamous comment, and what was the score? You'd think it was a nil-nil, surely.

There was a 2-2 around then, but it doesn't sound like a parking the bus affair.

It's a head scratching appointment.

Needlessly antagonistic. Huge percent of the fanbase aggressively against it. Doing it anyway.

Self sabotage.

I've thought the board are inept and lacking ambition, but this appointment would just go and prove it for me.

And if anyone on the board is against the appointment, then the right thing for them to do would be to resign.

i think Gbamin will start 1st home game under Benitez to prevent some booinh they can say: please welcome our new manager and please welcome back Ghabaminnnnnnnn lol

I find it hard to agree with that.
We spent most of the season in a strong position for Europa league with a modest chance of CL.
As a result of the last game or two we finished tenth probably two or three positions below our average position for the season... and Ancelotti is being judged on that final position.
We won one home game in a five month period. If you think Benitez is going to get away with a record like that then you are in for quite the shock.

It's a head scratching appointment.

Needlessly antagonistic. Huge percent of the fanbase aggressively against it. Doing it anyway.

Self sabotage.
I wouldn’t care so much if he was actually still a good manager but he just isn’t. Not only are we going to [Poor language removed] the fanbase but we’re appointing a sub par manager. It’s beyond belief how this is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.