New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more and more I see the fume the more and more am coming round to the fact this IS the right appointment.

Blues by and large are a massive bunch clueless burks... So judging by this overwhelmingly negative reaction this must be the right decision going forward.

Up the Rafael Blues
At this point I would think the fans know more than those running the club.

It would be good to get another gifted coach - got the feeling with Ancelotti that he couldn't be bothered developing players - he wanted to work with the finished article.
He certainly developed DCL and Tom Davies improved greatly. I think Ancelotti would still be here if Real Madrid had not come calling. I don't think he would have left for anyone else. Also, I think Duncan will have learned a lot from Ancelotti. So we did get some benefits from his stay.

The funny thing about this appointment is, if he does well e.g. European football this season or a Cup win guess what will happen in the summer.

He'll be poached by a 'top 4' European team and people will fume at him being a rat like Carlo.

Probably been posted, but this was the guy. Who was really surprised when the news came out about Nuno being on the verge, a few days ago

Attachments

• 4242305E-CA1D-4BFD-9DBC-2ED221996DB5.jpeg
    4242305E-CA1D-4BFD-9DBC-2ED221996DB5.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 197
On the other hand he could be fully committed to making it work simply because he does want to remain in the city, he's made no secret of that - if he fails he'll be looking for work elsewhere again. I really don't think commitment to improving Everton would be his problem, he would likely suit the job of being part of a project far better than some of the managers mentioned recently who would jump at the first opportunity of a better job, the question marks are over his ability to improve the club.
He should have went for the Tranmere job before they got Micky Mellon again then.

Status
Not open for further replies.