New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember we all thought Moyes was finished.

Dont write someone off until we see what they do. At least with Benitez you wont have any cult backing him to the hilt like you had with Silva & Carlo "TRANSITION SEASON DOH LAD"

If it’s a choice between the two, it’s got to be…..
1623875089179.jpeg

Also another important concern for Rafael, he is adored by the rs. He wouldn't ruin that
I see shades of Harry Redknapp leaving Portsmouth then rocking up at fiercest rivals Southampton.
The Portsmouth fans were up in arms, branded him a judas and much much worse.
Only for him to relegate Southampton after 27 years in the top flight, eventually leaving and returning to Portsmouth with the fans gleefully welcoming him back with open arms.

He even ended up getting the freedom of the City...

The munsters up on the hill in Klanfield would love that.

I’d be inclined to agree except that I thought Joyce was supposed to be fairly reliable on Everton matters. Unless I’m wrong about that?

Another thing: if that account is true, surely that puts to rest the idea that Brands has any power at the club at all.
I’ve always considered the “ITK journalist” thing to just be a phenomenon on this forum, I’ve always believed journalists on the whole to know nothing

What if he wins us the FA cup?? Would you celebrate it?
He won’t win anything. For starters the squad is not good enough to win a raffle and won’t be for a long time and he will be sacked before the next edition of the FA Cup concludes...praise the Lord. So no need to celebrate any time soon

"Disaster"

08/09- 5th
09/10- 8th
10/11- 7th
11/12- 7th
12/13- 6th

We played and presented ourselves like a club which had very little money to compete with the teams at the top, yet throughout that period we did actually compete. More so than since he left.

Can you imagine if Potter got us 5th. There’d be demands for a statue. When Moyes did it though people moaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.