New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is not accurate about that statement? If he gets the job he knows what he can't do now he has pointed it out too.

Moyes kept up not trying to win at these places for 11 years. This is why we had 3 clubs (would have been 4 had Moyes himself didn't manage utd) where we hadn't won for over 2 decades.
I’m fully behind him. I think he will bin Gylfi, Iwobi and the park end boo boys.

This clip show's he's not a die-hard Red, but at the same time, it doesn't fill me with confidence that he would want the Everton job just so that he's in Liverpool , not really for the sake of doing well with Everton. He's not able even hypothetically, in that interview, to say that Everton has got potential, blah blah blah, so I just cannot see how he can get passionate about Everton.

He'll be professional and do what's required for him to keep picking up his money. He won't give a damn about the club. Then again, neither did Koeman or Ancelotti.

Absolutely. Sole reason he did it.

He's a terrible manager but he isn't a stupid man.

His successes are generally cup oriented. Apart from his 1st season here, his league record is appalling.

FA Cup with Wigan, FA Cup and League Cup semi final, last 16 Europa with Everton being more impressive than relegation and two 11th place league finishes

This clip show's he's not a die-hard Red, but at the same time, it doesn't fill me with confidence that he would want the Everton job just so that he's in Liverpool , not really for the sake of doing well with Everton. He's not able even hypothetically, in that interview, to say that Everton has got potential, blah blah blah, so I just cannot see how he can get passionate about Everton.

talk crap stated at tea time we have offered Raffa the job.......

1623874578953.png

Another thing this had been a shambolic process. According to reports Nuno was verbally offered the job last week, why do that then offer to it another manager? Absolutely stinks
It seems it because 2 weeks ago the club weren’t expecting to be searching for another manager. We may never know who was or wasn’t in the running, wether Nuno was close to getting it or not, hell the way reports have been coming out the last hour, Benitez may not even be as close as we think

Status
Not open for further replies.