New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This club is the most baffling thing in the world to me. I cannot fathom it's going to be Benitez, just like people are saying "well, who ELSE is out there??"

Hundreds. There are HUNDREDS of other manages out there. Are most in other jobs? Sure. Has that EVER stopped Everton before? No. So why the absolute feck would this club decide that their choice has to come down to only people who are unemployed?
Moshiri is clearly making the decision and he hasn't a Scooby do about football, beyond "names" and "records".

Its not hate from me. Its absolute rage that it would be a terrible appointment.

See a lot of people are in danger of being a big egocentric here. You obviously see things in a broad minded way and if he is the right man for the job etc then it doesn't matter where he has managed before. But with all due respect what you think about him does not matter in the slightest, you will not be the one not giving the new manager a chance.

I think a lot of people are not getting their head around this part. Whatever merits he has, whatever reasonable people are out there who are willing to give him a go there are thousands and thousands out there who will never give him a chance.

Now we can be smug and pretend that they don't exist and everything will be fine "once he wins us something" (ha!) but they absolutely do exist and they will be baying for blood. Totally irreverent if that makes them "bad" fans or whatever either, they exist, and they always will exist.

Allardyce never stood a chance either and the vitriol was nowhere near as much for him.

(Players are not the same as managers by the way, all it takes is a good tackle or pass and they can be brought into the fold a lot easier).
no. maybe on the internet the world is on fire with rage, but if he gets us Europe next year Everton fans will accept that

The sooner fans realise its just a job for players and managers the better it will be for everyone.

Wayne boyhood blue Rooney left us for the club who sing feed the scousers

Ross I love Everton Barkley screwing the club out of £20 million and shaving off his EFC tattoo

Carlo I love Crosby Ancelotti doing a runner at the first opportunity.

Benitez or Nuno - both underwhelming but at least Benitez has trophies under his belt.

Roberto Martinez was the Architect of our fall from grace post Moyes and should never be welcome back here.

Its not the players and managers who are the issue here.

Its the fans, that will never change. You cant just make appointments and pretend that they will.

The sooner fans realise its just a job for players and managers the better it will be for everyone.

Wayne boyhood blue Rooney left us for the club who sing feed the scousers

Ross I love Everton Barkley screwing the club out of £20 million and shaving off his EFC tattoo

Carlo I love Crosby Ancelotti doing a runner at the first opportunity.

Benitez or Nuno - both underwhelming but at least Benitez has trophies under his belt.

Roberto Martinez was the Architect of our fall from grace post Moyes and should never be welcome back here.

Lot of truth in that, sickening but true.

Not really no. Both show a lack of ambition.

Would you take Southgate as manager? I'd hope the answer to that would be no like.
managing at international footy isn't a lack of ambition ffs, That's absolute nonsense.

Our squad are an ill disciplined, cowardly rabble.

Rafael doesn't suffer fools gladly.

We've wanted a manager to sort them out and finally get one.
What make's you think he will be the one to finally sort them out, when many before have failed when we thought previous bosses would be that one

Status
Not open for further replies.