New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I’m reading Joyce’s latest correctly, Moyes was actually first choice but he turned us down to stay at West Ham? And then it was to be Nuno, but that fell through at the last minute. So now it’s either Benitez (most likely) or Martinez (I guess if Benitez somehow falls through like Nuno)?

Just wow. What a top notch search process by the board here.

What make's you think he will be the one to finally sort them out, when many before have failed when we though previous bosses would be that one

He won't even have a form of relationship with any of them.
They could be best mates and he would treat them the same as if they hurt him.

He's cold with players and doesn't care a jot what any of them think.

What make's you think he will be the one to finally sort them out, when many before have failed when we though previous bosses would be that one
He is a known disciplinarian. Carlo is a manager for massaging big egos, Martinez and Silva wet wipe nice guys, Koeman not even bothered

A risky appointment by the board I hope it works but it's on him to surprise folk.

Stand by candidates waiting to be interviewed if the fat Spanish waiter isn't appointed.

E3sfpzpVkAM6zFJ

So if I’m reading Joyce’s latest correctly, Moyes was actually first choice but he turned us down to stay at West Ham? And then it was to be Nuno, but that fell through at the last minute. So now it’s either Benitez (most likely) or Martinez (I guess if Benitez somehow falls through like Nuno)?

Just wow. What a top notch search process by the board here.

Sack the board

Status
Not open for further replies.