2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see the managerial search wasn't just kept down to managers with Premier League Experience which we know is some kind of wierd obsession with Everton and it never works.

He scoured the globe, searched far and wide and it was just coincidence the man for the job was just down the road after a scintillating abysmal season with Wolves.

Great job Marcel
Don't think anyone has any idea who makes the decision on hiring a manager should be brands but all the quotes are saying moshiri, maybe brands is quite happy taking the money and plodding on. And that probably sums up where we are as a club

Don't think anyone has any idea who makes the decision on hiring a manager should be brands but all the quotes are saying moshiri, maybe brands is quite happy taking the money and plodding on. And that probably sums up where we are as a club

He's obviously part of the problem because if its his choice its a lazy appointment and if its not his choice he shouldn't be employed by Everton

Brands has clearly played a big part in the process, but ultimately Morshi owns the club. The final sign off will be his no matter what.

Brands will have made this decision and the board will back it.

I am not a huge fan but I will back Nuno and the board on this.

We need to back Nuno and I hope the board back Brands to bring in the right mentally of player who will fight for our shirt.

Bin brands if thats the case

He need to pull out his wing back and wide player data bases.

My concern is the last time this lad was left to run a transfer window on his toblerone we ended up with Delph and Iwobi.

Maybe Brands wants a yes man - Jorge Mendes pretty much ran the show at Wolves.

100% was always going to be this way IMO.

Just how much of a yes man Nuno is will be seen in the transfer window.... or it will show how committed Brands truly is to re-building the team.

Plans should have been in place to move certain players on this summer and Nuno should be made aware of this. None of this “let’s see what he can do with the current players” bollocks. You’d hope Brands would have cottoned on to these crocks now churning up the same level of performance under multiple managers now. I’m hoping that’s the case. If not I’d be quite worried.

Laziest DOF in world football - every signing appointment he makes John from the Duck and Dog could make/scout.

Him and Kenwright are poisonous characters at the club.

Hard to tell what this fella actually does apart from pose in a few photos at the start of each season. Yet another leach coining it in at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.