2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands know his roll and he's fine with it obviously. Moshiri has final say on gaffers and Brands on players. Fine by me,people need to stop getting their undies in a bunch over nothing.

Don't worry lads the real fume starts when the kit comes out late, or we're not happy with the training top... Or see the colour of his Christmas tree.

If it not one thing it's another.... Very tiresome fanbase

If Nuno is the chosen one as looks more and more likely (by Moshiri), it would suggest that Marcel has no part to play in anything to do with footballing decisions at the club, including selecting managers.

He now also won't be deciding what players we will be going after - that will now be mendes, so why did he get the contract extension from mosh?!

I just don't understand why Moshiri hired brands and went with the dof system - he hasn't done it justice.

I felt sorry for Moshiri and the money he has wasted at Everton, he seems like a decent man but he definitely has a talent for interfering and poor decisions. I just hope we get the new ground out if him before anything really catastrophic happens on the back if his "odd" footballing decisions.

If everything plays out as the media suggest and brands doesn't quit, then he's obviously happy to take his salary and sit on his arse doing nothing - a lot like the majority of our useless players - he'll be another staff member being well rewarded for doing jack.

If Nuno is the chosen one as looks more and more likely (by Moshiri), it would suggest that Marcel has no part to play in anything to do with footballing decisions at the club, including selecting managers.

He now also won't be deciding what players we will be going after - that will now be mendes, so why did he get the contract extension from mosh?!

I just don't understand why Moshiri hired brands and went with the dof system - he hasn't done it justice.

I felt sorry for Moshiri and the money he has wasted at Everton, he seems like a decent man but he definitely has a talent for interfering and poor decisions. I just hope we get the new ground out if him before anything really catastrophic happens on the back if his "odd" footballing decisions.

If everything plays out as the media suggest and brands doesn't quit, then he's obviously happy to take his salary and sit on his arse doing nothing - a lot like the majority of our useless players - he'll be another staff member being well rewarded for doing jack.
I don't feel sorry for Moshiri, he needs to stop interfering with the football side. You don't see Abramovich picking Chelsea managers do you.

There for me lies the problem there isn't a single person from the boardroom to the playing staff that expect nothing more than mediocrity happy to plod on in some cosy bubble

I don't feel sorry for Moshiri, he needs to stop interfering with the football side. You don't see Abramovich picking Chelsea managers do you.

I "felt" sorry for Moshiri, especially after the debacle of Walsh and moonhead (his choices again though!) - I don't any more mate, he's got it wrong too many times, and like you say, interferes far too much.

Brands will have made this decision and the board will back it.

I am not a huge fan but I will back Nuno and the board on this.

We need to back Nuno and I hope the board back Brands to bring in the right mentally of player who will fight for our shirt.

Good to see the managerial search wasn't just kept down to managers with Premier League Experience which we know is some kind of wierd obsession with Everton and it never works.

He scoured the globe, searched far and wide and it was just coincidence the man for the job was just down the road after a scintillating abysmal season with Wolves.

Great job Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.