New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku and DCL say he worked well with them. Lukaku and DCL were always good in the air, so it's difficult to see what impact Ferguson had on them in that respect. However, Lukaku's link up play was poor when here and DCL's is now. Ferguson was way better on the deck than them and so it looks to me like he couldn't coach that into them....Lukaku no has that in his game since leaving here.
Both players (and particularly Dom) have credited Ferguson with helping them and improving their game.

They probably know better than we do.

But anyway, doesn’t change the fact that none of us is really in a position to have any genuine insight into his contribution (positive or negative) as a member of the back room staff, with some SLIGHT visibility being given from the two bits I mentioned.

Nobody tops Tuchel in the 'paedophile appearance' ranks

GettyImages-1320982933.jpg
Have a friend that said that Alan Pardew looks like a guy who beats his kids.

Unrelated. But there you go

I guarantee you we never. He deffo had something in his contract. That went wayyyy to smoothly in such a short time for their to have been issues with his contract and compensation.
Im having a clause in my season ticket contract. If we sign a dross manager i want my money back and cancel it.!!!!

Both players (and particularly Dom) have credited Ferguson with helping them and improving their game.

They probably know better than we do.

But anyway, doesn’t change the fact that none of us is really in a position to have any genuine insight into his contribution (positive or negative) as a member of the back room staff, with some SLIGHT visibility being given from the two bits I mentioned.
I have a bit of a soft spot for big Dunc. Not that he should be considered for manager right now, as others have said he needs to go and prove himself anywhere else before he gets a shot at that job. However, he has done well bringing through strikers and stepped in when we needed him before Carlo. He did a better job than most caretakers and m grateful!
One day, maybe....

Lets face it whoever we appoint now will be another Moyes, Martinez, Silva level manager. We had one shot with a top manager now we are back at Poundland rooting through the unemployed dregs....

Unless the club can surprise us and the club pull a really good quality manager from somewhere, I dont know where from or who we could get. So for me on the manager front whoever we appoint we are going backwards.
I’m sorry, but Moyes is on a different level to Silva and Bobby. He’s just been nominated for manager of the season!

I have a bit of a soft spot for big Dunc. Not that he should be considered for manager right now, as others have said he needs to go and prove himself anywhere else before he gets a shot at that job. However, he has done well bringing through strikers and stepped in when we needed him before Carlo. He did a better job than most caretakers and m grateful!
One day, maybe....

I think he would have left after he finished his caretaker role, but for the fact it was Ancelotti.
I think he knew then he needed to get out and gain experience, but he probably couldn’t pass up the chance of working with Carlo.
I don’t see him being here next season, I think he knows if he ever wants to manage us he needs to get out and manage.

I am very surprised Unsworth has never done the same.

Yep. And that's only fair.

My gripe with him is he thinks he just has to stay here long enough and so called "legend" status gives him the job when all else fails.

He's been on the staff of multiple failed managers. If managers were successful and then went off to Madrid then it'd be easier to look to Dunc as a natural successor as his number 2.

For example, Arteta got the Arsenal job after success at City being Pep's assistant and may have been his natural successor had he stayed.

When a manager leaves his staff goes with him. Dunc is always the one who sticks around.

Status
Not open for further replies.