New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We know they've produced f.a. from the academy of late; we know that they've been part and parcel of the last 4/5 failed regimes.

I mean, what assistant manager serves under 5 different managers - as Ferguson has - and retains their job? It's ludicrous this job for life he apparently has.
Whatever we think of Ancelotti he is a top manager and was happy to have Ferguson sitting with him on the bench,or did Moshiri tell him you only get the job if you keep him. Stretching credulity a bit.

Galtier - yes
Nuno - will boo
Potter - DEFCON-1 and I'll be reaching out to my fellow Plotters and Insurrectionists
Potter just hasn't shown enough to get the job for me, yet. Clearly promising coach and plays nice footy. But 15th and 16th in the league don't inspire. Also I know this is judging a book by its cover but he looks too nice this squad would take the pee straight away.

Was it madness that Southampton wanted Pochettino after he had been sacked with Espanyol bottom of the league?

Was it madness that Borussia Dortmund, the 2nd biggest club in Germany, appointed Klopp after he had been relegated with Mainz?

Sometimes you need to look past some of the results and take things into context. I'm not even saying we *should* be appointing Potter, but I find it mad that people see things in such a black and white way.

Them managers didn’t have to just keep them afloat obviously passing about
And keeping Brighton up

I mean he’s class let’s lower ourselves and get him in

Autocorrect has done a job on me there

I think we should hire him for patter potential alone. Don’t care about tactics, just laughs

I will be drafting filth against him near-daily if he's appointed. My Martinez stuff will look like an acclamation in comparison.

He'd be genuinely worse than Silva, Martinez or Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.