New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can, take me through your thinking. Please tell me what you see that Ferguson, Ebbrell, Jevons, Unsworth and Baines bring to the table to justify their continued employment.
They know the players and all the staff.
They know the coaching routines, the nature of the training sessions, duration, amount of time spent training or playing ball . The challenges that some players face regarding training or playing.
The integration of the academy players with the first team, players.

This is just some obvious stuff that jumps out at me but there will be myriads of other minor details all of which the new management team will either need to be told quickly or learned slowly by themselves.

In time the manager can keep or dispense with the services of Fergusson and the others mentioned if he feels they can't contribute...clearly Carlo did.

You rarely hear of a clear out with nobody left to help the integration.

None of us have any idea as to the answer to that. Yourself included.

Particularly Baines, since he's only just started, but for the rest of them it's almost as true.
We know they've produced f.a. from the academy of late; we know that they've been part and parcel of the last 4/5 failed regimes.

I mean, what assistant manager serves under 5 different managers - as Ferguson has - and retains their job? It's ludicrous this job for life he apparently has.

Give it to Van Gaal for 1-2 seasons then Dunc/Rooney are ready lol.
Van Gaal once said to a journo: Am i so clever or are you so stupid lol ?
We will talk some sense in our under performing squad for sure !!!
I love the story of him being introduced to a new signing who was a defender in the office and he pushed him over and said "he is not strong enough" to be a defender

We know they've produced f.a. from the academy of late; we know that they've been part and parcel of the last 4/5 failed regimes.

I mean, what assistant manager serves under 5 different managers - as Ferguson has - and retains their job? It's ludicrous this job for life he apparently has.

Yeah. Let's just sack Unsworth, he won the U-23 Premier League with us but he doesn't know what he's doing. And let's just get rid of Big Dunc, sure Lukaku and DCL pay massive respect to him in regards their development and rumor has it that Carlo thought of him so high he wanted to take him with him to Real Madrid.

But we'll just get rid "because"

Bit leftfield but I'd be tempted by Daniel Farke at Norwich. Won the championship twice now, plays half decent football and has overseen the improvement and introduction of quite a few young players at Norwich.

Bit leftfield but I'd be tempted by Daniel Farke at Norwich. Won the championship twice now, plays half decent football and has overseen the improvement and introduction of quite a few young players at Norwich.

…if he won the Championship twice, does that also mean he got relegated from the PL?

Status
Not open for further replies.