New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may not like it Dave but your suggestion is no way to run a football club or indeed run anything of consequence at all

It is the knee jerk reaction of the il informed who have not stopped to consider what is involved

I put it in the category as those on here who suggest wholesale culling of the existing squad and wholesale purchases to replace them.

Juvenile thinking.
If you can, take me through your thinking. Please tell me what you see that Ferguson, Ebbrell, Jevons, Unsworth and Baines bring to the table to justify their continued employment.

We need someone who won’t mind getting absolute pelters from the park end after we go three nil down before half time to Norwich.

If you can, take me through your thinking. Please tell me what you see that Ferguson, Ebbrell, Jevons, Unsworth and Baines bring to the table to justify their continued employment.
None of us have any idea as to the answer to that. Yourself included.

Particularly Baines, since he's only just started, but for the rest of them it's almost as true.

Im sure the clubs thinking is that these guys are good at their job and that we need continuation.

Imagine the state we'd be in if we had a clear out at every manager sacking.

Potter has excellent defense and attack numbers from last season

Different from some manager choices that are either or

Status
Not open for further replies.