New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Big Dunc claims are the worst for me.

bloke who’s managed for three games in his entire life and people think because he’s a blue he warrants the top job.

It would be a disaster.

I’m a big blue too, been supporting them longer than Big Dunc, can I have a stint as the manager?

mind-boggling stupidity.

We need the next manager to be a long term appointment ( 4-5 years ) ...so that rules out any big names who would also jump ship at the first "bigger" job. Need to go younger / lesser known coach and have the DoF work in concert with the manager re: playing style / recruitment etc. Basically ...we need to do what should have been done when Moshiri first came in and before we spunked a whole lot of cash. Club needs stability and a focussed direction..... get this appointment wrong ? ( Which Moyes / Wolves mgr appear to be IMO ....) We'll be in massive trouble and in danger of falling off the football map altogether.
I think we need a different approach, we need the DOF to do his job and implant a style and buy players for that style then get a manager to fit it and be prepared to replace the manager.
I understand the need for stability but seems to work for Chelsea having a different manager all the time, but then they have great players and I feel we need to focus on the squad

All of the premier league experienced managers are terrible...

Id sooner give it to Gerrard than anyone of them.

Hes the one who would massively shake things up...if he wasnt who he is then he'd be in my top 3.

As it stands though, Gallardo, Amorim and failing those two it would be Rangnick.

Surely we wouldnt be rejected by all three...

Certainly looks like Gandalf in his youth on a bad hair day.

1st Gallardo
2nd Amorim
3rd Rangnick

Total rebuild.

Are you sure you are not picking characters from the last Thor film mate......not convinced their real managers

....not much change at the head of the market, Pirlo in the list now (blue means odds shortening, red means odds lengthening);

70711B48-EAAC-4AD4-82A3-57C1923C8D65.png

Last edited:
The Big Dunc claims are the worst for me.

bloke who’s managed for three games in his entire life and people think because he’s a blue he warrants the top job.

It would be a disaster.

I’m a big blue too, been supporting them longer than Big Dunc, can I have a stint as the manager?

mind-boggling stupidity.
Have you been coaching for the past decade and done all of your badges?

It's no more stupid than people wanting Lampard and considerably less stupid than thinking somebody like Pirlo could do the job

Wish I had a friggin clue who any of them are o_O such is my European knowledge. Sound like chess players.
Well Thomas Frank is a Premier league manager!
2 of the others have managed the biggest clubs in Holland and Germany , hardly obscure.

Wonder if the board will be swayed by whether the names on their short list are currently employed or not?
I don’t fancy another embarrassing episode of us poaching someone else’s manager along with the inevitable compo that would need paying.

....not much change at the head of the market, Pirlo in the list now (blue means odds shortening, red means odds lengthening);

View attachment 129403
Everyone on that list will have a shelf life at Everton for no longer than 18 months.
I don’t want PL experience that’s a load of bollocks. Moyes/Howe/
I don’t want someone who was a boss player it means nothing Lampard/Pirlo/Zidane
I don’t want someone who ‘gets us’ because the’re a blue. Ferguson/Cahill
We need someone young and ruthless but relatively unknown who will walk in and say ‘Duncan there’s no room for you on the coaching staff, laters’

Status
Not open for further replies.