New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raises the question what the hell does Brands do as DOF other than scout a few players?
Takes the dosh.

An empty suit, a puppet, and a contented one at that.

People say Brands should be in sole charge of appointments. That assumes the man is vaguely competent. We have no evidence he has a clue to date, as it appears his master does his own bidding.

I find it weird people still get sucked in by the 24 hour news cycle where they have to constantly say something new to get clicks.

Moyes was linked heavily when we got Carlo.

Just wait and see what actually develops rather than getting twisted out of shape by an article that is almost certainly trash.

We might end up with Nuno or Moyes, but let’s be honest these journalists don’t have a clue.

Takes the dosh.

An empty suit, a puppet, and a contented one at that.

People say Brands should be in sole charge of appointments. That assumes the man is vaguely competent. We have no evidence he has a clue to date, as it appears his master does his own bidding.

Ive said since Moshiri brought Silva in Brands is a glorified scout and a unneeded level of bureaucracy at the club.

Too many cooks in the kitchen and none of them have a clue on how to actually cook lol

Raises the question what the hell does Brands do as DOF other than scout a few players?
I can't see what he does, tbh. It's clear that a good number of the players signed are proposed by the managers. Not all of them before the Brands fan club gets on my case, but Richarlison, Allan and James seem like pretty obvious manager picks. He clearly has no say in the managers as Moshiri and Kenwright duke that one out every 10 months on average, with Boys Pen Bill proposes Moyes. Every. Single. Time. Unsworth still has an iron grip on the u23s. What does Brands actually do?

Status
Not open for further replies.