New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Moyes ditch West Ham for us? I thought no way at first, but honestly he could. Especially if they force him to sell Rice this summer. They did ditch him once and he might be afraid they’ll do it again if they struggle. He was obviously in the frame for us last time and I can’t imagine he would begrudge the club for hiring Ancelotti over him. I don’t want him back personally, but I’m only just now thinking about it as a realistic scenario.

Either of the two RM’s. I want to watch some attacking football and have a manager with passion instead of the dullards we’re linked with. Appointing Howes, Moyes or NES would be a massive backwards step...almost Allardyce-esque.

Roberto Mancini
Or
Roberto Martinez

Both with Tim Cahill as the right hand man.

Disgusting.

If this is true, I don't want to hear Moshiri or Barrett-Baxendale or even sodding Kenwright bang on about ambition ever again because this would be surrendering all ambition. Go for someone young and tactically minded, clear out the old guard from the coaching and the playing staff and build something new from first principles. We really are looking like a joke at the moment.

Would Moyes ditch West Ham for us? I thought no way at first, but honestly he could. Especially if they force him to sell Rice this summer. They did ditch him once and he might be afraid they’ll do it again if they struggle. He was obviously in the frame for us last time and I can’t imagine he would begrudge the club for hiring Ancelotti over him. I don’t want him back personally, but I’m only just now thinking about it as a realistic scenario.
He'll be dropped like a hot cake here also, if we struggle. Which will prob be likely looking at last season and the squad.

What’s Ruben Amorim like? Took Sporting to their first title in 19 years at 36 years old..

I’d much rather us gamble on someone given the lack of options available, than go for the boring likes of Nuno and Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.