New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also.. please fire Unsworth and all of his acolytes. They are stinking the place out. A squad of 20+ U23’s plus the manager and staff is likely costing 20m a season for absolutely zero end product.
Let a new manager in conjunction with Brands ‘build back better’ to use the current phrase.
Get that clown unsworth and his mates out.

Also.. please fire Unsworth and all of his acolytes. They are stinking the place out. A squad of 20+ U23’s plus the manager and staff is likely costing 20m a season for absolutely zero end product.
Let a new manager in conjunction with Brands ‘build back better’ to use the current phrase.
Get that clown unsworth and his mates out.

I’d personally do away with an U23 team. Don’t see the point.

Would Moyes ditch West Ham for us? I thought no way at first, but honestly he could. Especially if they force him to sell Rice this summer. They did ditch him once and he might be afraid they’ll do it again if they struggle. He was obviously in the frame for us last time and I can’t imagine he would begrudge the club for hiring Ancelotti over him. I don’t want him back personally, but I’m only just now thinking about it as a realistic scenario.

yawn

Disgusting.

The board will obviously pick Nuno over Moyes. Nuno is out of contract, younger and has a fancy foreign name. Only Bill will be pushing for Moyes. It also assumes Moyes would leave West Ham and Europa League for us in 10th, with a crap squad and a job where he'll arguably be under more pressure with less rewards initially. Only way I'd see him considering us is if West Ham have said they're having a clear out on him

Status
Not open for further replies.