2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why it would be a good thing.

If in six weeks time we suddenly announced Gallardo then after the initial shock of wondering who he is...you then look into him and start thinking it could be exciting to see what he can do.

Same with the Sporting manager.

If we cant get a "hollywood manager" then we should go for someone successful, highly rated and young...

Nothing in the middle like one of the average managers touted in the media.
Changed that slightly for you! Anyone thinking this’ll be a quick appointment needs their bumps feeling, and/or doesn’t know Everton!

How many can you see being near the first team in the next 3 years? There won't be many, Even if Lampard was in charge he won't have a clue about most of them, he knew about the chelsea lads because that's his club, he follows them as a fan

A lot depends on whether we have a manager and a system that is ready to promote them. If he stays I think Small and Welch could get close to the 1st team, and Onyango has potential too.

For me out of context him opting for a more prestigious managerial position isn't a sin but the fact he launched a scathing rebuke of the super league clubs and then was adamant about rejecting Madrid's advances as he was devoted to the Everton project, only to sign like a week later makes it little more sketchy, at least in my eyes.

Managers and players a like will always spout what the fans want to hear.

buddy that is great choice even if i am more a bagel guy. mr carlo left because he was abused by so called fans.
as my intermittent forays into the Conspiracy Theories thread attest, I am no stranger to putting a colander on my noggin and sniffing out a good conspiracy or two. Carlo leaving because of the abuse from 'fans'?...I like that one...I like it very much

20210602_113129.jpg

It should be a very shortlist to replace Ancelotti

Conte
Favre
Gaultier

And we need to move quickly to enable the new manager to recruit players ( with or without Brands input).

Got a feeling that Moshiri will do something from left field and go for Rangnick or Low.
I wonder if Carlo told Brands who he wanted to get in for next season? Despite everything, we should still have some faith in his judgement.

There's nothing stopping the club following through with his plan, and there's no need to wait until the next manager arrives.

Just get it done early.

Status
Not open for further replies.