New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are not getting anyone currently coaching in Uk [and I hope not], I would go for Conte,then Kovac, Rudi Garcia and Favre

Last edited:

Potter had a bang average Brighton team creating more chances than Leicester, West Ham, Spurs, Arsenal. They just that clinical side which is generally where we excelled last season. I know he's not a flashy option but he addresses our biggest weakness from last season which was chance creation.

Could bring bissouma with him too like

We're going to get Nuno aren't we ? Really can't get enthusiastic about that .
I voted for Dyche but wouldn't be against Rafael , Moyes or Dunc.
Hopefully Dunc has learnt a lot from the Snake .

We could just collect all the gum that Holgate has spat out and mould it into a manager.

Lets face it. Gum Man, will get the same performance out of our bottlers on the pitch as any other manager.

Nuno is ok but he had great players when they finished 5th Jota for one. I’d argue the wolves team right now is similar to the Everton one.

I think we should appoint nobody and just let the club naturally fall into disrepair to save us all the pain of watching us appointing another no-mark who we'll all hate after 5 games anyway.

Potter had a bang average Brighton team creating more chances than Leicester, West Ham, Spurs, Arsenal. They just that clinical side which is generally where we excelled last season. I know he's not a flashy option but he addresses our biggest weakness from last season which was chance creation.

Could bring bissouma with him too like

Didn’t Martinez have Wigan playing boss football? Michael Laudrup at Swansea as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.