2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, of course this has happened.

Goodbye Carlo, I don’t blame you at all - it’s shame we couldn’t see how it went next season.

Who knows who we can bring in to replace him. We need to think big, fast.

And we need to spend big and back them.

Well, if we have any desire to be successful, then he’s basically the only one out of those three that would do that. Not my cuppa tea, but the other two are massive no-no for me.
I don’t think any of those three will get us any success at all - Bruce has been getting comparable finishes at the barcodes to Benitez

If Brands appoints Howe can we finally all admit the blokes out of his depth?

He even fought tooth and nail to keep kin Silva in a job!
I'm convinced Howe is only in the frame because Alex Ferguson said he rated him in a recent interview. Has a moshiri decision written all over it.

Tea breaks ruined ffs.
20210601_143523.jpg

Yet he's walking into a job at RM. A bastion of European football. Guaranteed to add more Honours to his extensive list of honours while we scrabble around saying "that's not nice Carlo" and continue to watch utter dross represent this great club. Bed for me.

A club that a week ago he said he didn't want to go to and was happy at Everton.

So yes, he's to blame, and so are Everton - which includes the players.

A club that a week ago he said he didn't want to go to and was happy at Everton.

So yes, he's to blame, and so are Everton - which includes the players.

Players have been to blame for years. Seem to escape it everytime. Our captain has come out a few times and said there are players who cant be arsed in the squad and are still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.