2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did he lie? He never said I will turn down Real Madrid. It is obvious he didn’t expect to get another crack at winning another CL, honestly, I have no malice towards him
Screenshot_20210601-134728_WhatsApp.jpg

A week's a long time in footie it seems.

If anyone did know Zidane was leaving, it will be those ar Real Madrid, and is that was the case. Its entirely realistic that they started to sound out replacements.

And if all this is true and its pretty much a done deal, then its also safe to asume thats lots of the gorund-work had been done for a while.
If anyone knew, then I agree 100% with what you're saying. I just don't think anyone knew.

This entire forum is in shambles because of Fabrizio Romano. I fully believe what he says, and he said that no one knew Zidanes plans.

Hes an employee of the club who's paid to say those things though mate.

Honestly I wouldnt believe anything anyone said in football.

Like if you were managing Getafe, and Manchester City came knocking, are you leaving?

The situation is entirely different though mate, it really is. CA an older manager, been there, seen it and done it, clearly wanted to try something different and seemingly was all for it.

I don't see how this can't reflect badly on him, or Everton either. It just does. It's a mess but no beating around the bush, he's left us in the lurch.

Status
Not open for further replies.