2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... don't enter talks?

Decline it. If he is actually standing by what he's said over his time here?

I think it's a poor move from him if it does happen.

Maybe it'd end up being better for us, but I don't think the gamble is worth the risk. Wanted to see how it played out.
You don't know how far "talks" go. Could be just what you suggested in the first sentence.

Regardless I fail to see the positive spin of how losing a world class, world renown manager may be good for us in any way shape or form. We've been an utter laughing stock since Martinez left, Ancelotti brought some credibility to the "project" that's just about to walk out the door. Moshiri needs to be sitting down with him and saying you can have whatever you want. If usmanov is involved it's time to put some weight behind things. We obviously cant compete with real Madrid but we need to do everything we can to keep this guy here.

Wouldnt blame him tbh. I bleed blue blood and i've hated this team and squad for the past 5 years or so. So god knows what he thinks of them. Imagine wanting to change a game and looking round to see alex iwobi on your bench.
Will take years still to ship them out.

If we got a Conte or Biesla type in to replace him would anyone truly be bothered based on these last 18 months?

As long as its not Howe or Potter.
The way I see it. After last season I wouldn’t be bothered if any of them left tbh. I’m not pushing for Carlo to leave but I think any manager will struggle to achieve European football based off this current set of players. If Carlo does go just don’t hire Howe ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.