2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't mean he's gone does it. Talks. Nothing more. Hes under contract.

Well... don't enter talks?

Decline it. If he is actually standing by what he's said over his time here?

I think it's a poor move from him if it does happen.

Maybe it'd end up being better for us, but I don't think the gamble is worth the risk. Wanted to see how it played out.

I really really hope this doesn't happen. Man this is so gutting, we finally get a good manager and sign some decent players and he's off after one season.

I really can’t cope with another few weeks of out fans putting forward horrible candidates like Howe, Lampard and Potter.

There's just absolutely no way, We would have just wasted the whole of last season and bringing in Allan and Rodriguez for him to walk so quickly.

I refuse to accept it.

IF he goes, his tenure here will have been a failure, in the same way his last job at Napoli was.
And when the guillotine comes down on him in Madrid within 18 months he will be finished.
He came here on a 5 year project, paid £11m a year, and given a completely free ride by both the club and its fans.
Even though we've been turgid to watch, i and most others have let it pass on the belief that he's building and deserves time.
So again, IF, he walks out on us after 18 months, i will look upon him in the same light as Silva, Big Gravy, Koeman, Walker and all the others who have came in and couldnt manage our club.
Though id guess he'll not lose any kip over my opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.