2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Ancelloti to stay but its very concerning when he makes silly comments about us competing at the very top next season. Does he expect Sigurdson, Delph and Iwobi to turn into world beaters over night ?

Romano.... God this club. Letting one of the best managers in the world slip through our fingers?
If Real Madrid come calling mate what can you do?

I would hope Carlo has a bit of loyalty towards us as we took him in when he was at a low ebb but it's the modern game you can't believe anyone anymore.

All jokes aside if Ancelotti really does go we need somebody to come in full of energy and passion who wants to get the club as fast as possible and isn't going to accept any forms of mediocrity. There is a big opportunity here for somebody to light a fire under the arse of this club, If it happens I want to next man in charge to be a bit of a prick, far too nice we've been.

Howe can do one as well. Absolute beta male who was happy handing over the three points as long as his side looked good doing it.

The most worrying part about this is what we're left to surmise about the running of the club. If he had backing in the transfer window the summer, I don't think he'd think twice about turning them down.

M
I really really hope this doesn't happen. Man this is so gutting, we finally get a good manager and sign some decent players and he's off after one season.
Mate if he goes its no big deal, it's really not, besides we got a top manager in, think positive, we could do it again with someone else.

Will Madrid have to give us a big chunk of change to buy him out?
Depends on the terms of his contract. In most fixed term contracts in sport there is a compensation clause which is often the amount of the remaining salary. If the rumours are correct that's £33 million .

Status
Not open for further replies.