Match Thread Man City v Everton 23 May 2021 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forgot I backed Soggy for over 2.5 shots on target. At least he didn't put the penalty wide...

Small mercies and all that.

Just need a daisy cutter on target now for the payout. Guarantee it won't happen.

Koff

I'll be controversial but considering the opposition we haven't actually played as bad as the score suggests. The first goal was class from de bruyne the second was poor defensively, with keane losing the ball and effectively when they picked the ball off him we had Godfrey as the only defender of the four left to try and mark 4 city players. Add a missed penalty into it and I don't know the rules on sendings off but can someone explain to me how that wasn't a red card the game would have a completely different slant on it.

They're clearly the better team and no doubt aguero will knock one in second half for a sky sports wankfest.

Still, should be 2-1 and them down to 10 men.

Richarlison playing well. Expecting him to score or get sent off second half.

Is Carlo here on the same contract as James? play/manage if you feel like it, and we'll still worship you because we're little nothing club everton, and we bend over for big names.

Thing is, we’ll sign a few ‘exciting’ players over the summer and by Christmas our season will be over again.

Then repeat again and again…
The players we sign all need to come from clubs with winning mentality, even if say for example we signed. arrons from Norwich Atleast he has recently been with a team with a winning mentality.

If I was Carlo I’d hook Keane and Siggurdson for the second half. They shouldn’t play for the club again. They’re both disgraces.

If we brought Hibbert on, do you think City would let him score?

You know as well as I do that Aguero is coming on and Everton will oblige.

Ive never seen an Everton side like this for taking the oxygen out of any semblance of an attack by passing back or stuffing up their pass completely. Only takes one of them, and theyre all guilty of doing it. Allan is the only one who drives forward with any intent... Doucoure tries but.

Status
Not open for further replies.