2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life as an Everton supporter.

It's been 58 minutes since I last raged about something, what can I find to moan at now?

James took a picture of himself on a plane? (n)A private one? :red: with his thumbs up? :rant:

We expect him to be hospital, crying out in agony, all the while kissing the crest saying I'll never leave you Everton. He needs to go.

Never change.

Life as an Everton supporter.

It's been 58 minutes since I last raged about something, what can I find to moan at now?

James took a picture of himself on a plane? (n)A private one? :red: with his thumbs up? :rant:

We expect him to be hospital, crying out in agony, all the while kissing the crest saying I'll never leave you Everton. He needs to go.

Never change.

Erm, he isn’t injured mate?

Imagine the fume if Gylfi Sigurdsson was pictured doing this,lol
Imagine grown men being upset about anything a millionaire football player does away from the pitch?

In James case, he's played around double the games he managed last season, and more than his average of the past 6. If he was a 35 starts a season player he'd be absolutely nowhere near Everton.

Imagine grown men being upset about anything a millionaire football player does away from the pitch?

In James case, he's played around double the games he managed last season, and more than his average of the past 6. If he was a 35 starts a season player he'd be absolutely nowhere near Everton.
Perhaps it would of been a little bit more sensible being at the game today supporting his current teammates and flying tomorrow

Wouldn't be arsed in the slightest if we never see him again

James has provided some wonderful moments this season, including a killer pass to set us on our way to an away derby win, throwing back 20 odd years of weight off our shoulders. Do you really not want to see him again? Of course we all hope he could play more games, who knows what could have been if VVD hadn't clattered into him.

Let's face it we are going to struggle at City wanting to put on a show in front of their fans regardless, indeed it's not the type of game where we need a James as we just won't see enough of the ball and we need legs. Even if he's 80% fit that won't be enough, so him going away early isn't the worst thing.

Fingers crossed he comes back like he started this season and we'll see where that takes us. If he's perma injured then this coming will probably be his final season. I just don't understand why people want him gone, even in that short time he's already done more than say a Bernard or any of our other creative players. We need more pace and power in our team to get us on the front foot and then we'll get even more from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.