Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If James cannot play then Carlo will usually want to start Sigurdsson though I dont see who he drops to accomodate him. Maybe Siggurdsson will start but come off once we score (inevitably)
He either drops Davies or doesn't start Doucoure. He could rest one of Richie or Dom and play him as a support striker but I can't see that.
I'd like to see a midfield 3 of Davies, Allan and Doucoure.

He either drops Davies or doesn't start Doucoure. He could rest one of Richie or Dom and play him as a support striker but I can't see that.
I'd like to see a midfield 3 of Davies, Allan and Doucoure.
agreed on that midfield but I think he will only give Doucoure half a game and Siggy the other.

4AB6CEBA-2562-47F1-A03E-0E9520831872.jpeg

1-0 Everton.

I see they have put this game back for their star man may return.........typical .,......Ihope Tom Davies is not dropped.......he & Allen can dominate again .....Sig out if our main man is fit .,....

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Keane Digne
Doucoure Allan Davies
Sigurdsson
Calvert-Lewin Richarlison

Olsen Virginia Holgate Nkounkou Delph Gomes Iwobi Bernard King

I see they have put this game back for their star man may return.........typical .,......Ihope Tom Davies is not dropped.......he & Allen can dominate again .....Sig out if our main man is fit .,....
Yeah, the Premier League have got in for us Joey..........

We don't even register with them.

The way I understand it there is no way he will start.....could come on at some point I suppose. Anyway been missing a while and can’t be match fit.

Just as an aside just been a comedy goal for Arsenal at Stamford Bridge which could push us further down the league. How come Everton never get gifted goals like that? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.