2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else slightly concerned at his comments after the game, about enjoying London and the freedom he has down there. In context of course

Everyones picking up on that comment but I thought the one when asked about our defensive style of play was more of a dig at the side/manager but comments can easily be taken to mean different things based on who is interpreting them.

To be honest, I thought his interview was the first time he’s sounded like it was all about him. He laughed some of it off, but came across like he’s started to think big time. Just my opinion
I really wouldn’t be worried with DCL. If he thinks the grass is greener elsewhere he’s easily replaced.
This isn’t a Lukaku situation, he’s not that good yet and not guaranteed to be.
I like him, got some good attributes but needs to work on his game still.
That said, hope he stays and is a goodun for years to come.

I really wouldn’t be worried with DCL. If he thinks the grass is greener elsewhere he’s easily replaced.
This isn’t a Lukaku situation, he’s not that good yet and not guaranteed to be.
I like him, got some good attributes but needs to work on his game still.
That said, hope he stays and is a goodun for years to come.
hello buddy let us play game. which poster said this (1 guess only)

Rom got us 16 in his first season in total, I think that is very possible also with Sandro Ramirez.

If Giroud or another striker hits 10-12 and we have Gylfi and Klaassen as a threat from midfield as well, then we are in much better shape than relying on one player for all of our goals

Why would he go there? They're a mess and no manager they get is going to be on Carlo's level.

Not only that, Levy's not going to write massive wage checks.

No I would be more concerned about City or United sniffing around TBH....

United is fairly loaded up top and is stuck with Martial because lol Woodward. Cavani's not going to get a better combination of paycheck, minutes and competition anywhere else, and even if he leaves DCL ends up scrapping for minutes.

City is another beast, but you'd think they're where Haaland lands. Somebody's going to pony up enough above the release clause to prise him out of there. Haaland's a better fit for City, and Mbappe's a better fit for Real. Neither is likely to be signing both.

Status
Not open for further replies.