Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we try the novel idea of playing our best two centre halves rather than leaving them on the bench. Then we could sign positions we actually need.

We should only be signing a defender if one is sold. Otherwise it's just yet another example to add to our catalogue of poor recruitment decisions.
We only have one good centre half and his name is Benjamin Godfrey.

Michael Keane should not play again for us. He's a bag of nerves and this rubs off on other players and drags them down to his level. Hope we can recoup about 25% of what we paid for him.

Mason Holgate thinks he's Mr Big and is actually bang average. He's well and truly capable of a moment of madness and doesn't actually excel at anything. We can make a tidy profit on him still. Definitely sell.

Yerry Mina is a clown and has cost us numerous times by refusing to do the obvious thing and instead tried to do something flamboyant which of course then backfired. He misses too many games through injury, too. I think we can get 50% back what we paid for him.

Hopefully we could net about 30m for the three of them, and lash it on two better quality centre backs. Just don't shop from the Premier League ffs or go after teams' rejects (yes I know for every Mina there is a Digne, but we're not very good at signing cast-offs and turning them into stars).

Sensed it would be difficult once Norwich got promoted - I'm sure they'll sell him but they can ask for a premium now. I'm sure Godfrey will be in his ear, could clinch it if we pony up. But I think he'll be overpriced now.

Michael Keane should not play again for us. He's a bag of nerves and this rubs off on other players and drags them down to his level. Hope we can recoup about 25% of what we paid for him.

Mason Holgate thinks he's Mr Big and is actually bang average. He's well and truly capable of a moment of madness and doesn't actually excel at anything. We can make a tidy profit on him still. Definitely sell.

Yerry Mina is a clown and has cost us numerous times by refusing to do the obvious thing and instead tried to do something flamboyant which of course then backfired. He misses too many games through injury, too. I think we can get 50% back what we paid for him.

Hopefully we could net about 30m for the three of them, and lash it on two better quality centre backs. Just don't shop from the Premier League ffs or go after teams' rejects (yes I know for every Mina there is a Digne, but we're not very good at signing cast-offs and turning them into stars).

Mina and Keane is our best combination. Godfrey is getting better but needs to cut out the errors. He was poor on Saturday.

And the idea that we could sell 3 centre halves and sign 2 quality ones for 30m is a bit silly. A good centre half costs 40m+ never mind 2 for 30m total.

"Mason Holgate thinks he's Mr Big"

hahaha

"You free?"

NINTCHDBPICT000538378870-e1574155618867.jpg
Might as well

Been one of our best players this season.

welcome to latest edition of how not to control adhd online starring banned slimeball @butters. this is why u get bullied on here buddy. i hope the everton sign mr aarons.

Mate I wouldn't worry about it. I imagine its just everton feeding the echo false information to keep the price down.

If we had decided to go after someone else Romano would report it. Until he or any of the usual suspects says any different just presume we're still after him.

The talk of lampety is ridiculous. Hes a wing back when we need a right back and he's been injured since December and only played 19 games since January 2020. For the money being touted for the lad hes a no go for me.
Aged well this didn’t it

Mina and Keane is our best combination. Godfrey is getting better but needs to cut out the errors. He was poor on Saturday.

And the idea that we could sell 3 centre halves and sign 2 quality ones for 30m is a bit silly. A good centre half costs 40m+ never mind 2 for 30m total.
Not really. Plus I was very conservative in what I suggested we could get for Keane, Mina and Holgate. In reality it's a Colombian international, an England international and a young centre half with plenty of Premier League experience. We'd probably get 45-50m for the lot.

If you shop around - and Brands is supposed to have plenty of connectons although we're yet to see them after 3 years - then you can easily get two quality centre halves for that money, with change left over.

Not really. Plus I was very conservative in what I suggested we could get for Keane, Mina and Holgate. In reality it's a Colombian international, an England international and a young centre half with plenty of Premier League experience. We'd probably get 45-50m for the lot.

If you shop around - and Brands is supposed to have plenty of connectons although we're yet to see them after 3 years - then you can easily get two quality centre halves for that money, with change left over.
Hello Sir,

You seem to have expert insight into the elite football player recruitment process. Everton FC could do with a man of your experience and nous. You should apply and encourage them to bin off Brands.

Who would you go for? Who are your hot tips for centre back excellence?

You are with friends here, it goes no further. Unless Brands is secretly a poster looking for top tips.

Hello Sir,

You seem to have expert insight into the elite football player recruitment process. Everton FC could do with a man of your experience and nous. You should apply and encourage them to bin off Brands.

Who would you go for? Who are your hot tips for centre back excellence?

You are with friends here, it goes no further. Unless Brands is secretly a poster looking for top tips.
hello i am mr brands and would like to say mr bullens is a slimeball. we will try to sign mr aarons and make all the everton fans happy apart from those who think they do my job in mr ancelotti thread after draws and defeats. thank u have a beautiful day.

hello i am mr brands and would like to say mr bullens is a slimeball. we will try to sign mr aarons and make all the everton fans happy apart from those who think they do my job in mr ancelotti thread after draws and defeats. thank u have a beautiful day.
Wowzers Marcel, nice to meet you.

Can I ask, what's your gym routine? Are you open to muscles being caressed?

Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.