Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Cant believe we were leading the race to sign him and now we’ve dropped out, watch us sign another 30 year old like Trippier. What’s the point in having money to spend if we spend it on quite frankly sh*te?

Cant believe we were leading the race to sign him and now we’ve dropped out, watch us sign another 30 year old like Trippier. What’s the point in having money to spend if we spend it on quite frankly sh*te?
We’re signing Cafu instead

According to the Echo an some other news outlets, Romano been quiet as well about him so probably has

Mate I wouldn't worry about it. I imagine its just everton feeding the echo false information to keep the price down.

If we had decided to go after someone else Romano would report it. Until he or any of the usual suspects says any different just presume we're still after him.

The talk of lampety is ridiculous. Hes a wing back when we need a right back and he's been injured since December and only played 19 games since January 2020. For the money being touted for the lad hes a no go for me.

Mate I wouldn't worry about it. I imagine its just everton feeding the echo false information to keep the price down.

If we had decided to go after someone else Romano would report it. Until he or any of the usual suspects says any different just presume we're still after him.

The talk of lampety is ridiculous. Hes a wing back when we need a right back and he's been injured since December and only played 19 games since January 2020. For the money being touted for the lad hes a no go for me.
Injure prone you say?
Its on!

Status
Not open for further replies.