Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was all that playing to the camera about in the tunnel, looked like they were going for a picnic on Stanley Park.

I just can't stomach watching people go through the motions. They can show all the training videos they want of them trying to snap each other and being able to do one touch drills and hitting the ball into the top corner.........fact of the matter is they haven't got the desire to put in a tackle, they definitely can't do one touch football on the pitch and I've never seen a team scuff so many shots as we do. Richarlison and DCL are absolutely dreadful at side foot shots and the amount of times they kick the turf before the ball is unreal.

You know, as an Evertonian you sit there and go through every emotion game after game and I think I'm just at that tipping point now where I think what is the point anymore. Everton won't miss me if I just give it all up and I'd probably be all the better for it. Performances like last night just leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

I just can't stomach watching people go through the motions. They can show all the training videos they want of them trying to snap each other and being able to do one touch drills and hitting the ball into the top corner.........fact of the matter is they haven't got the desire to put in a tackle, they definitely can't do one touch football on the pitch and I've never seen a team scuff so many shots as we do. Richarlison and DCL are absolutely dreadful at side foot shots and the amount of times they kick the turf before the ball is unreal.

You know, as an Evertonian you sit there and go through every emotion game after game and I think I'm just at that tipping point now where I think what is the point anymore. Everton won't miss me if I just give it all up and I'd probably be all the better for it. Performances like last night just leave a bitter taste in my mouth.
I think theres quite a few getting on or near to that point as well.

Things wont change until we get rid of this manager, same old turgid football week after week. I have had the misfortune to watch every game this season for my sins. The great Carlo is way past his sell by date and if we had any other manager the fans would have been revolted by now.

Things wont change until we get rid of this manager, same old turgid football week after week. I have had the misfortune to watch every game this season for my sins. The great Carlo is way past his sell by date and if we had any other manager the fans would have been revolted by now.
hello buddy maybe if have some sun today u can put crotch out to dry in garden.

A win last night would have put us level with the Hammers and above the RS and Spurs, there is the real sickening part of last night. What the hell are these players thinking when they step out onto the pitch?

A win last night would have put us level with the Hammers and above the RS and Spurs, there is the real sickening part of last night. What the hell are these players thinking when they step out onto the pitch?
I genuinely belive that this lot are not arsed. They get their £30/40/50/60 thousand every week regardless of the results they produce.
I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.