Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's really funny how none of the other leagues are any good so we shouldn't buy those players while at the same time when we overpay for players from this league we should be looking for better deals.

The French League is a poorer league though - scoring 20 goals in France isnt the same as scoring 20 goals in the Premier League.

The fact Kean looked like a pub player 9/10 times playing for us suggests he's not yet good enough for the Big Boys League.

All 7 of those would need replacing tho.

So I'm not sure the saving in wage bill would make up for the shortfall in signing 7 new players, plus those players would need replacing on the wage bill.

Dont get me wrong, they all need shifting, but other than Kean we ain't getting money for any of them.

I really don’t think they would. Tosun and Kean out, one striker in. Kenny out, starting RB in, Gomes and Delph out, one top CM in, Bernard and Iwobi out, here id agree and say we need 2 wingers as we’ve got absolutely none bar Rich and an old Coleman. 7 out 5 in, it’s doable.

I would sign Madeup Namiski 12 year old playing for Sparta Prague Under 14s.
How did you know about young Namiska ? He IS actually the nephew of Vaclav Kadlec a former midfield player. He's 15 0n the 13th May and highly thought of. Your knowledge is certainly up there with me on schoolboy football in Europe. But his first name isnt Madeup, its Mudsak. You were nearly right!

I really don’t think they would. Tosun and Kean out, one striker in. Kenny out, starting RB in, Gomes and Delph out, one top CM in, Bernard and Iwobi out, here id agree and say we need 2 wingers as we’ve got absolutely none bar Rich and an old Coleman. 7 out 5 in, it’s doable.
Goalkeepers (2)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
João Virginia (UA)

Right Backs (2)
Séamus Coleman
Jonjoe Kenny (HG)

Left Backs (2)
Lucas Digne
Niels Nkounkou (UA)

Centre Backs (5)
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)
Ben Godfrey (HG)
Jarrad Branthwaite (UA)

Midfield (7)
Allan
André Gomes
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Gylfi Sigurðsson (HG)
Tom Davies (HG)
Fabian Delph (HG)

Wide Forwards (5)
Richarlison
James Rodríguez
Bernard
Alex Iwobi (HG)
Anthony Gordon (UA)

Strikers (3)
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Moise Kean
Cenk Tosun

Total players: 26

24 players is tight, but I suppose doable.

How did you know about young Namiska ? He IS actually the nephew of Vaclav Kadlec a former midfield player. He's 15 0n the 13th May and highly thought of. Your certainly up there with me on schoolboy football in Europe. But his first name isnt Madeup, its Mudsak. You were nearly right!
Don't know where you pulled Kadlec's name from, he wasn't a midfielder, but a striker the youngest goal scorer in Czech national team history.

Had horrific luck with history, retired at 26,27? from knee problems.

Where did you get his name from?

Status
Not open for further replies.