2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching James play good football really is a joy.

View attachment 124268

He was absolutely superb Sassy. He's a joy to watch. His movement, his speed of thought to give himself a yard of space.

Doesn't matter when it doesn't come off, he does it again because he doesn't lose confidence in his ability.

The shot he had first half (wasn't a great shot by his standards ) but he's looking to the right, Hoijberg sees it and his body shape is ready to block. One quick drop of his shoulder and he made 3 yards of space in an instant.

Superb player.

He was absolutely superb Sassy. He's a joy to watch. His movement, his speed of thought to give himself a yard of space.

Doesn't matter when it doesn't come off, he does it again because he doesn't lose confidence in his ability.

The shot he had first half (wasn't a great shot by his standards ) but he's looking to the right, Hoijberg sees it and his body shape is ready to block. One quick drop of his shoulder and he made 3 yards of space in an instant.

Superb player.
He was wonderful tonight, too bad we couldn't take advantage of his lovely passes. One of my favorite thing is when he does crosses and they magically land right on the foot of the other player, it is almost like he has a magnet.

My worry with James and the whole team is their incapability to win against lower level teams. What's our problem there? If we had perform against those team we could have so many more points and be on our way to Europe.

Should add
0 idea balls
100% sexiness
Tin, here is more sexiness so we can drool about his body as much as his smooth play lol
Screenshot_20210416-191500~2.png

Screenshot_20210416-191715~2.png

Screenshot_20210416-191508~2.png

Loved the way he just turned around in disgust after threading an inch perfect pass through the eye of a needle for King to miss. Then for Richie to balloon over the bar...

Only here because of ancelotti.
There is a slight bizare awkward feeling of embarrassment that we cant give him a platform and brought him to play with the likes of alex iwobi.
I always look at our players and see who you could drop into a top side and they would be at home. Only him and a fit allan would.

Status
Not open for further replies.