Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be lucky to finish the season in the top half we are literally throwing points away.

11 cup finals they said and you wonder why we haven't won a carrot in 26 years.

Two points dropped thanks to a clearance mess up in defence. A sure fire “kicking ourselves” moment.

Could have been worse however.

Defensive mess.. but I can't ignore another game of missed sitters by Richy... I thought his form had turned but he has dropped off badly again.. it's all in his head..

I think some of you decide James is man of the match as soon as you see his name on the team sheet. He had ten minutes in each half but over the full game Siggurdson was man of the match by a long way. And I’m no fan of Siggurdson usually.

I mean James was really good though. Gyfli was too.

I agree but he did take his chances too. Everyone else messed up and James had a clear cut one too.

We should have won but you don't deserve it with such enormous errors in both boxes.
Missing chances happens. It's why you try to create as many as you can.

The midfield doesn't function without him. All that great play is literally impossible without James. There are no chances to take or miss. He's everything.

surprise performance by sigurdsson but everything good came through James. Thought Allan and Davies were good too - knew their job and stuck to it. Richy deserved to be beaten with a pointed stick for skying an open goal over the bar. However, the two CB's clearly cost us the game twice. Holgate would have been roasted by Son so I guess Carlo had no choice but if Godfrey had been CB we would have won 2-0!

We'll be lucky to finish the season in the top half we are literally throwing points away.

11 cup finals they said and you wonder why we haven't won a carrot in 26 years.
9 years old I was back then. I remember the day well we last won a trophy.

It’s been far too long and far too much spent ever since.

Obviously he’s the worst person it could’ve fell to in the league, but I reckon most strikers are putting them chances away. Especially the first one where he had time to take a touch. Completely unmarked both times because our centre backs had jizz for brains.
Aahhh its annoying me even talking about it with ye. Really feel like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.