Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of you decide James is man of the match as soon as you see his name on the team sheet. He had ten minutes in each half but over the full game Siggurdson was man of the match by a long way. And I’m no fan of Siggurdson usually.

But straight on a plate in front of o.e the worlds best center forwards. Didnt even have to adjust himself both times. Just swing the boot at it.
Obviously he’s the worst person it could’ve fell to in the league, but I reckon most strikers are putting them chances away. Especially the first one where he had time to take a touch. Completely unmarked both times because our centre backs had jizz for brains.

Hurts more than Palace, that one was just inevitable. Tonight we had them and shot ourselves in the foot twice with the same bullet

We have to put that same level of performance in 7 days from now at the Emirates

As soon as we went 2-1 up we all secretly knew we'd lose or draw didnt we?
I have no confidence, imagine how the players feel when they're playing 1 goal up, and how much it must affect their play
SUPPORT Everton and we will WIN, get behind them, too much negativity COYBB

Played better than I thought we would but too little to late for this season I would guess. Should have taken all 3 points here. James and siggy were excellent. Coleman did wellwhen he came on. Keane and holgate both poor. Richardson works like a trojan but he missed 2 great chances. That really let us down.

Iwobi. I honest just dont know what he offers. Absolutely nothing as far as I can see.

The positives were:

- James was class for a full 90.
- The midfield played well(!!!) Allan, Davies and Gylfi all very good and kept the ball well.
- Our second goal was actually brilliant. Probably the best of the season.
- We actually looked to pass the ball into the centre midfielders, not just keep it between the back four forever.

The bad:

- Keane and Holgate. The less said about the goals the better.
- Richarlison's finishing.
- Alex Iwobi.
- Europe is all but gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.