2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what has happened but it's fair to ask questions. The club should be looking into everything we do in training to see if there is any correlation between what we do and the injuries we sustain.

Gutted for the lad, he must be shattered

Of course. But whats the time limit when he can play full contact football? He's been out almost 2 years.

He's had 2 huge injuries. The fact will no doubt be that his body can't hack it.

Mutual termination, pay him for 50% of what's left on his contract. There will be a point where he would agree, which would be cheaper than keeping him on 100% wages for 4 years.
I’m sure that will entice other players to come to Everton. Get an injury and we half the contracted pay that’s owed to them.

Mutual termination, pay him for 50% of what's left on his contract. There will be a point where he would agree, which would be cheaper than keeping him on 100% wages for 4 years.
If it was me then the point of agreement would be 100% of what's owed to me.

Don't see why he would be any different.

Also can't just pay players off. It would leave a massive hole in the accounts. Be cheaper to keep him.

How is it the medical staffs fault if his knees popped?

I mean it's their job to take care of the players.

But in general, if you look at the volume of injuries we have, something has to be looked at.

Either all of our players are massively unfit, or the care they receive isn't good enough.

It's probably a mixture of both but it's all about strength, conditioning, sports performance. I'm not convinced ours are up to scratch. Not one bit.

Of course. But whats the time limit when he can play full contact football? He's been out almost 2 years.

He's had 2 huge injuries. The fact will no doubt be that his body can't hack it.

Care and rehab. Constantly. Constant work on it. Constant marginal gains.

That's what it's all about.

Whatever our lot do isn't working.

proper unlucky for him that, Now he'll be forced to spend time with Delph and Tosun, Someone save him.

They're abysmal.

It's not the injuries themselves, it's the lack of protection and care and clearly treatment.

It's been an issue for years.
"Donachie, son of former Everton assistant-manager Willie Donachie"

As I said jobs for the boys at this club

Davide
Big Dunc
Jeffers
Unsworth
Donachie

Just off the top of my head either relatives or ex players getting gigs behind the scenes yet we cant question if they are good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.