2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're abysmal.

It's not the injuries themselves, it's the lack of protection and care and clearly treatment.

It's been an issue for years.

It’s happening several times a season, to various players, some of which have no history of persistent injury like Allan. They come here and then just suddenly can’t stay fit. There is something wrong with whatever we’re doing and I am not having anyone tell me otherwise.

What is going on during rehab, are they rushing him back too quick because we are short. Too many have recurring injuries or constant niggles. Somewhere along the line the quality of person in charge isn't competent enough of the medical dept.

Should have cut our losses after the first career ending injury, not this fourth one.
Cut our losses?
Do you mean we should have had him put down?

Maybe you mean we should have sold him, sent someone else to do the medical and hope nobody notices when Gbamin turns up with one leg.

Maybe you think we could say yo Gbamin that as his contract was signed after 6pm on a Tuesday then it is null and void.

Apart from options like these I am struggling with the cut our losses idea.

It is not unusual to see players returning from injury pick up a series of lesser injuries for a while.

But certainly questions have to be asked about the long term fitness and future of this player.

Status
Not open for further replies.