2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

“I want to have some game time and feel more and more ready to play 90 minutes. I'm focused and will work hard to be prepared for any occasion. I want to make part of the history of Everton."

Everton's Twitter posted that quote from Gbamin just after 5pm Sunday night. It'd be remarkable if that was posted after an injury and even more remarkable if he'd been involved in a training ground injury sometime between 5 on a Sunday evening and Monday morning.

“I want to have some game time and feel more and more ready to play 90 minutes. I'm focused and will work hard to be prepared for any occasion. I want to make part of the history of Everton."

Everton's Twitter posted that quote from Gbamin just after 5pm Sunday night. It'd be remarkable if that was posted after an injury and even more remarkable if he'd been involved in a training ground injury sometime between 5 on a Sunday evening and Monday morning.

I wouldn’t read too much into when things are posted on Twitter. Whole separate entity with those dudes.

I wouldn’t read too much into when things are posted on Twitter. Whole separate entity with those dudes.
Dunno - it's part of the clubs media and those things are generally strictly managed and choreographed with events in and around the club.

Edit - Unless whoever is in charge had that down as an automated post and knocked off for the day!

No
Out for 6 weeks.
Knee

I remember you being correct over Doucoure injury mate. Thanks for the info.
Gutted for him. Hope it’s not because once again we have been going all out robot wars like with challenges in training. Seems we get a new injury in training every week now, ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.