2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno - it's part of the clubs media and those things are generally strictly managed and choreographed with events in and around the club.

Edit - Unless whoever is in charge had that down as an automated post and knocked off for the day!

Yeh that’s what I mean. They’ll just get told post these articles on these days etc. They’re so slow to info normally; get youth team results about 3 seasons after they happen haha. I’m not sure the social media department are all that up-to-date especially if he got injured yesterday.

Hopefully just a fitness issue but if it is something more serious, we’re potentially looking at him hardly ever playing for us for the whole duration of his contract.

I remember you being correct over Doucoure injury mate. Thanks for the info.
Gutted for him. Hope it’s not because once again we have been going all out robot wars like with challenges in training. Seems we get a new injury in training every week now, ridiculous.

To be fair when he said about Doucoure it was already all over Twitter and the forums...

I've seen some people saying it's not a bad injury, only 2 weeks or so. There's also still a chance it's nonsense and he's fine, so let's not jump the gun.

I'd guess there is some sort of light training the day before a game
giphy.gif

Just in terms of injuries in general at the club, 80% of them seem to occur in training somethings not right.

Saw this about Donachie who works at the club - "son of former Everton assistant-manager Willie Donachie"

Jobs for the boys.

I'll believe it when I see it on the official website. Otherwise I'll expect to see gbamin bossing the midfield tonight along with Davo

Status
Not open for further replies.