2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The home form is shocking, but we ain't the only team suffering in this nutty season.

Biggest issue I have with Carlo - he's still rating & trusting sigfraud with the captain's armband - biggest coward in the squad.

Both Carlo and Brands need time to get shut of the dross that were riddled with.

With one of doucoure, Allan or James out we are are a very poor team.

Take two of those three out and were even worse, so why do some of you expect different results, when Carlo has to use the frauds and sloths that have consistently been found wanting!

Last edited:
What am I? Please tell me how to react to failing to win yet another home game? Tosser

Hahaha. Come off it. We aren’t in the race for anything.

He doesn’t have the capacity to try anything different.

He’s an old man trying to mix it in the modern game.

His career has been on a downward spiral for a while now.

No. Just reinforces the point that £12m p/a man, Carlo Ancelotti, is failing miserably.

We’ll stumble our way through the season and somehow finish below Arsenal.

9th beckons.

It’s not just today. His tactics have been garbage for months now.

Ah, good, the media starting to pick up on the dinosaur’s boring tactics.

He’s already 62. Not like he’s got the best years ahead, is it?

Should be trying to get someone like Nagelsmann.

Most here backing Ancelotti will be saying that Jose has had his day and they wouldn’t want him here.

Ancelotti is not the manager we should be trusting to build us a team.

He’s failed here and being protected from deserved criticism because of his past achievements.

What’s he achieved, Matty?

Well he had us in 12th last year, that’s not hard, is it?

Bore off you tedious multi.

You’re a multi.

I bet you comment to your main account as well, you whopper.

Just because he’s won stuff elsewhere, when he was younger and hungrier, doesn’t mean he will be a success here.

We look no closer to ending our trophy drought and no closer to getting in Europe.

All this for a manager on top whack and who brought in seven of his own players.

If Goodison was packed tonight and we just witnessed another nothingness at home against a bang average side, there would be boos raining down.

He’s lucky there are no fans, very lucky.

What’s wrong with Brendan Rodgers? He’s an extremely good manager who fits the bill for what we want.

The actual state of you, you balloon.

What a weird stance.

What a load of bollocks that is.

One home win in eight home games, down to 8th place with clubs supposedly having awful seasons ahead of us but it’s not Ancelotti’s fault.

Any other manager we’ve had over the past 5 years would be getting dog’s abuse for the form we’re in and seemingly not being able to turn it around.

He was set the target of Europa League and we currently sit outside of those places with our form stuttering.

If he fails to get Europe, there are no excuses. People can stick their head in the sand all they want but the truth will be that Ancelotti has failed here and brought in a load of old crocks in the hope of quick success.

Who said we should be given it?

Carlo said that’s the objective for the season.

So we don’t drop points at home because of anything to do with Carlo’s tactics? Ok mate.

Omg did he go to bed at all? He must have automated posting after a bad result lol

Interesting isnt it Neil ?

Its almost as if he hasnt got anything nice to say:

A: To other posters
B: On the manager
C: Regarding tactics
D: About the players

Or in general about the club unless its sarcasm.

Gives you pause for thought doesnt it?

World class manager, couple of points off europe and a game in hand.

All in all a little peculiar...these quotes are just since the game in this single thread :eek:

All points to the importance of having a virtually error-free summer window, within the budget available.

It would be very disappointing, but not the end of the world, not to make Europe, this year.

He will have to achieve it the season after though. I don't think there is any room for failure there.

It will be two and a half seasons of Ancelotti then. If having Carlo Ancelotti as your manger can't qualify you for the Europa League in that timeframe, then you'd have to question paying such a lavish salary. I would imagine nobody is more keenly aware of that than him.

Thats where I am with the situation at present - he gets next season but if he fails to get atleast 7th spot next season the board have a deicison to make based on his large salary.

Brands has to go though his position should be untenable at this stage.

All in all a little peculiar...these quotes are just since the game in this single thread :eek:
Let’s all praise the club that’s spend a fortune, pays a manager one of the world’s highest managerial wages and doesn’t progress.

When the club gets something right, I will praise them. Go take a look at my comments in the new stadium thread, you tosser.

our buddy has v bad night second only to slimeball @tirion who now on week ban. maybe buddy can learn from this and now piss panties in future.

Thats where I am with the situation at present - he gets next season but if he fails to get atleast 7th spot next season the board have a deicison to make based on his large salary.

Brands has to go though his position should be untenable at this stage.
I think he'll welcome that pressure mate. Hopefully it will not be a consideration at all. It would be difficult to see who is better equipped to handle the job here and we have had more than enough instability.

I share the same sentiment on Brands, but I think the reality of the situation is that he'll be heavily involved in planning for the window ahead, so he is going to be here.

Last night was an indictment on Brands work after three years. We still have a squad that can barely string three passes together, and you just invite pressure continuously then.

Another poster who would benefit from engaging in positive psychology I feel.

@GwladysBlue is there anything that brings you joy about being an Evertonian? The club? It's players? What makes you feel grateful for being a blue? Try it, you'll feel so much better.

Let’s all praise the club that’s spend a fortune, pays a manager one of the world’s highest managerial wages and doesn’t progress.

When the club gets something right, I will praise them. Go take a look at my comments in the new stadium thread, you tosser.
We're 2 points off last season's total with 9 games in hand. We are still in with a shout at Europe. When all of ancelotti's signings have played together, we've been good. This is his 1st full season in the middle of a pandemic. We are still dealing with the fallout from koeman nearly ruining us.

In what way have we not improved? I said it in another thread, this isn't FIFA. Change takes time.

The issue I have with people waiving their hands with the "what do you expect, Carlo has a squad FULL of crap" is that the same crap squad finished 8th under Silva, 7th under Koeman and 8th under Fat Sam. You'd think someone of Carlo's pedigree and world class knowledge would be able to get them better than what looks to be 8th yet again.

I think he'll welcome that pressure mate. Hopefully it will not be a consideration at all. It would be difficult to see who is better equipped to handle the job here and we have had more than enough instability.

I share the same sentiment on Brands, but I think the reality of the situation is that he'll be heavily involved in planning for the window ahead, so he is going to be here.

Last night was an indictment on Brands work after three years. We still have a squad that can barely string three passes together, and you just invite pressure continuously then.

I never rated Marco Silva but Brands left him up the proverbial creek the season he didnt bring in a CB to replace Zouma, signed Kean instead of an experienced CF & signed Iwobi last minute over Zaha.

Last summers business was probably the best he's done so far but lets be honest 2 out of those 4 perm deals were Carlo's boys.

I think if the club want Carlo to have any chance of succeeding they need to let Brands deal expire in June and bring in a DOF with experience of the big leagues such as England, Spain and Italy. Hiring a bloke who's only ever worked in Eredivise signing £3 million players was unlikely to be successful in England certainly not in the short term.

I was banned from RAWK many years ago for saying that Rafael Benitez had a few good years but was past his best. And he won the Kopites a European trophy in his second season with them.

It looks and feels similar here when it comes to criticism around CA. How dare one of us not rate him? He’s the best manager we could ever get apparently.

The simple fact is that he hasn’t achieved anything with Everton and our style of football looks dated, drab and dire.

We need to give him another season for sure - but let’s not get all cultist over a manager. I support Everton not Carlo Ancelotti.

It would be interesting if a news outlet did a ‘Pounds per point’ analysis of all managers in the Premier League based on their performance and earnings.

I think we all know Lord Ancelotti would be near the bottom of that table.

Status
Not open for further replies.